À propos de ce logement
- Sky pool with panoramic view
- Easy walk to find food/shopping in 3 big malls around
- Identity and luxury furnished 1 BR 45sqm with full facilities
- Free wifi/fitness
- 30 min from airport
- 5 min to MRT/BTS
- Security 24 hr
Abstract condominium, 12th flr of Building A
- 45 sq.m. separate 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom
- Fully furnished, decorated abstract style to reflect the identity of the owner
- Free WiFi and cable TV
- All kitchen stuffs e.g. refrigerator, electric stove, washing machine, others appliances and toilet stuffs provided for your convenience life staying here
- 1 available parking lot provided for long staying guest
- Condo service van to BTS is available
Accès des voyageurs
1. Get the condominium access card of room no.348 from the mailbox (at the lobby).
2. Use condominium access card to the building A, left wing. Tap to the elevator and go to the 12th flr.
3. Use the access code provided 1 hr prior check-in time to unlock the room number 348.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
1. We respect the privacy of your staying in my room so you can enjoy staying here without any interference.
2. If you need any help, Just call/message me +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) 24/7 or add me line id: chanwithb.
- Many shopping malls and food court around the Condominium e.g. Central Plaza Ladprao, Tesco Lotus, Union mall (All places can be walked to by 5 minutes). Furthermore, you can experience the Thai local street food nearby in Ladprao Soi 1.
- The most famous market of Thailand, Chatuchak market (JJ) could be reached by MRT only 2 station or Taxi by 5 minutes.
- Recreational park area. e.g. Suan Rot Fai, Chatuchak park, Sirikit park can be walked to.
- 5 min walk to the MRT Phaholyothin station or you can catch the van service to BTS Mo Chit station (10 THB/trip)
- 10 min from Donmuang airport, 30 min from Suwannabhum airport
- Offices (Working area) e.g. PTT, Rasa tower, TMB tower, Sun tower, etc.
- Truly city view (new CBD) from the room
- Rental car
(1 parking lot available at condominium)
- MRT Phaholyothin station
(5 min walk, or catch the motorcycle 10 THB/time)
(10 THB van service to Mo Chit station)
(or connected by MRT at Sukhumvit or Samyan station)
- Taxi meter
10-min taxi to Don Muang airport
30-min taxi to Suwannabhum airport
- Local bus
A must visit in Bangkok
- The Grand palace (Wat Pra kaew)
- China town (Yaowarat road)
- Chatuchak markek (JJ)
- Khao San road
- Siam square
1) My room had just been fully furnished on Dec 2015. So all furniture are brand new. Please kindly use it with cares.
2) My room will be available only when I'm working offshore. So you can enjoy staying in my room as much as you require when I'm in the Gulf of Thailand.
1) Please keep the room clean as same as the initial condition before you leave. Guest must take a bath before climbing to my bed.
2) All appliances must be switched - off before leaving the room every time.
3) Garbage shall be thrown off to the central garbage room in the corner of the floor before you leave every day to prevent the bad smell.
4) All dishes, bowls, glasses and cooking container provided in my room shall be clean and return to the initial position before you leave.
5) Building access card shall be returned to the mailbox. Then, send me message via What's app, LINE before you leave. So I can arrange housekeeper to check and clean the room right away.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Hi I'm Chanwith. I currently works in Oil & Gas business which make my life often far way from home. I love to get the real local culture, food and language everywhere I travel to especially all Asean countries, China, Japan and USA.
I heard the Airbnb first time by recommendation of my friend and I got the great experience living in local neighborhood of Houston. When I came back to Thailand, I decided to start hosting with the unforgettable experience attitude as same as I was received in Airbnb.
I really ready to welcome all the travelers around the world who would like to get the real Thainess from the local Bangkokian as me. :)