Charming, private Coach House in Old Town Triangle is fully-equipped and combines residential tranquility with urban energy. In a spectacular location, we're a short walk from the Lincoln Park Zoo, the restaurants on Wells St and the shops on Armitage Ave, and only 2 miles from the Magnificent Mile and Wrigley Field. Stay with us in the heart of the action!
Located on a quiet residential street in historic Old Town Triangle, our coach house is completely private, with all of the comforts of home, including living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms with connecting Jack & Jill bathroom, wifi and two HDTVs.
Features and amenities:
• Residence is on the second floor of a detached coach house and has two bedrooms, a Jack & Jill bathroom, kitchen and open common room with dining area and living area
• High speed internet with secure wifi (25mb download speed)
• Two flat screen HDTVs with xfinity cable (incl. HBO) – one in living area, one in master bedroom
• Living area with large convertible sofa, comfy armchair, ottoman and 3 nesting end tables
• Dining area with dining table and 5 chairs for dining, working or playing games
• Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, oven, stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, double sink, toaster, coffee maker (with coffee and creamer), teapot (with selection of teas) and all the basic cooking and eating essentials (cookware, dinnerware, flatware, glassware, cooking utensils, cutlery, etc.) to prepare and/or enjoy a meal at home
• Master bedroom has a queen bed, nightstands, alarm clock, full-size dresser, closets and aforementioned HDTV with xfinity cable
• Second bedroom has a full-size bed and closet
• Jack + Jill bathroom has all the essentials including hair dryer
• Thermostat with ability to set the temperature to your preference
• Washer/dryer, iron, ironing board (located in closet in second bedroom)
• Board games
• Stroller, baby/toddler car seat and/or booster seat available upon request
• Free parking is available on the street and overnight parking permits are available upon request
• City guidebooks and visitor maps
Accès des voyageurs
To access the coach house, you enter through a gate on the left side of our house, and then walk along a private pathway to the entrance of the coach house (which is a fully detached building separate from the main house). The residence is located on the 2nd floor of the coach house and is accessible via keypad (we'll provide you with a code). Because you have your own private entryway, you are able to come and go as you please.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Although we both work during the day, we are happy to offer suggestions or answer any questions you might have.
Check-in is after 4 p.m. and check-out is by 11 a.m. (Let us know if you need an exception, as we may be able to accommodate you.)
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculation
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
We want you to feel completely at home while staying with us, but we ask that you be respectful of your neighbors and of our property. There is no smoking inside the residence or on our property, no pets and no parties.
We have been married for 15 years and have two children and a small dog. We both have lived abroad and in multiple regions of the U.S. We enjoy traveling, exploring new places and learning about different cultures. Of course, we believe Chicago is one of the greatest cities in the world!