Perfect SOUTH city location in Calgary's Lake Sundance community. This 2300 sq ft home features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, SLEEPS 10, WIFI, Air Conditioning, Cable TV, Toys, Fully Stocked Kitchen, South Facing Patio, BBQ, Garage Parking & more! Minutes from Fish Creek Park where you can swim/hike/bike, 10 min drive to Spruce Meadows, 28 min to Downtown, 35 min to Calgary's International Airport! Extraordinary value at this south neighborhood home! Second location; https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1821067
+++Before you 'Request to Book', be sure your AIRBNB profile is completed. We are unable to accept requests from guests who do not have completed profiles+++
Amazing square footage and plenty of SPACE, this unit features WIFI, air conditioning for hot summer days, keyless entry, an open layout, gourmet kitchen & comfortable modern furnishings throughout.
A total of FOUR Bedrooms three of which sit on the upper two levels. Two bedrooms have private attached ensuites. The third bedroom is across from the laundry room and another half bath. The fourth bedroom is on the lower level and also has access to it's own full bathroom beside the room.
The main level is divided by a triple sided gas fireplace and features an open concept with the dining/kitchen on one side & the living room on the other. This fully furnished bright luxury 4 bedroom townhouse is ideally situated if you are looking to stay in Southeast Calgary near a plethora of amenities while providing an ample 2300 square feet of chic living space.
Bedroom #1: King Size Bed & Crib- Private Ensuite - Walk in Closet -Cable TV
Bedroom #2: Queen Size Bed - Private Ensuite - Walk in Closet - Cable TV
Bedroom #3: Double Bed - Access to Half Bathroom/Laundry Room
Bedroom #4: King Size Bed - Access to Private fourth bathroom adjacent to the bedroom.
Lower Level Family Room #5: Double Bed (only set up for parties of 9+) - Access to fourth bathroom down the hall - Cable TV
Pack N Play also available upon request
I take the comfort of my guests very seriously. Unlike a hotel which just changes the sheets in between guests, I ensure that all BEDDING and LINENS are fresh for each new guest. This includes the laundering of bedspreads, duvets, duvet covers and sheets. When you arrive you can be assured that everything is fresh and clean!
The lower level of the home has an additional living area with gas fireplace, books, games and above grade windows with plenty of light. The FOURTH Bedroom is also on this level and it's own 4pc Bathroom.
Whether your an executive on the go or a small family that's here to stay for a while this space and location is suitable for all!
Accès des voyageurs
PLEASE ENJOY THE HOME!
Have a coffee on the patio facing south or enjoy the daily river views at Fish Creek Provincial Park which is just a short walk away.
*For bookings with 6 or less guests, there will be no access to the lower level bathroom and bedroom.
* For bookings with 7 guests or more, there is access throughout the whole house.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will try to make arrangements to meet on your arrival so that we can ensure you are comfortable and have everything you need. You will always be able to reach us by phone at anytime during your stay!
+++Before you 'Request to Book', be sure your Airbnb profile is completed. We are unable to accept requests from guests who do not have completed profiles. You want to know something about the space you are choosing. Likewise we like to know about the guests that choose our AIRBNB, so please write a bit about yourself and the purpose of your trip when you contact me. +++
***Before you 'Request to Book', please read the ENTIRE description. Know what to expect.***
Guests are expected to leave the home in the condition it was in at time in arrival.
*Home is conveniently equipped with keyless entry.
* PETS: $25 Pet fee per night - Pet agreement to be signed upon arrival and due is a $300 refundable pet deposit. Only 1 pet allowed due to the bylaw restrictions for the community.
Please indicate ahead of time if you are travelling with pets. Pets are not to be left alone in the home. Guests MUST AGREE to walk pets off property for potty breaks and pets are not permitted on any of the furniture or on the carpeted areas of the home which include second level of the home (the upper bedroom level) and the lower level of the home (lower bedroom area). These are carpeted areas and we try to keep to a minimum where the pet fur travels as it makes it easier in the long run to keep the home very clean. Guests must agree to this prior to booking.
PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL! Delays happen. A good Guest sends updates. If you find yourself in heavy traffic, or your flight is delayed, please send a message. Arriving late because you decided to stop for dinner, or to visit a local landmark, is inconsiderate.
Please Follow these steps to be an Ideal Guest:
• Some Hosts won't even consider people who are new to AIRBNB. I welcome qualified "newbies" who are Fully Verified. Trust and transparency are keys to success here. It is important that I know who is staying at our property.
• Have a completed Profile that tells me about yourself. "I love to travel" is not enough information!
• Have a clear photo of your face on your Profile before sending a booking request. Not your dog, your car, or a sunset, or with sunglasses, or so far away I can't see you. Show me the person I will be expecting at the front door.
• Include what your plans are during your stay: sightseeing, visiting family, attending a conference, etc.
• Confirm that you have read the House Rules, and that they are agreeable to you (this is a must).
• Check-out is by 11 AM, as we must have adequate time to prepare for incoming Guests.
• SECURITY DEPOSIT: Please note that AIRBNB does NOT charge Guests this amount. You are NOT paying this up front, so a security deposit should be absolutely no deterrence to anyone.
Thank you in advance for observing the following guidelines while staying at 'Sheer Perfection'!
•Professional behavior is expected at all times.
•This is not a party unit-- NO STAGS OR STAGETTES-- this is condo style living and we respect our neighbors as they respect us.
•A maximum of 10 guests allowed in the unit on a nightly basis unless you've requested a reservation change
•The unit both inside and out and the patio are STRICTLY NON SMOKING- no exceptions! I can not host guests who are smokers. ALLERGIES sorry.
- NO ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS BIT TORRENTS ETC
•No visitors that are not listed on the reservation
•Please do not take food/drinks into your room (aside from water of course)
•Wash and put away all dishes before you checkout
•Please remove outdoor footwear once you've entered the home
•We have shared walls so we ask that music/TV is not played at an abnormally high level-- this helps keep the neighbors happy
•Please do not DYE your hair in this home
•Please do not fly drones or helicopters off the patio
•Please do not remove any of the contents of the home
•Please do not re arrange the furniture. Please do not rearrange the furniture.
-Any vehicles that LEAK oil or fluids are requested to be parked on the street ~ Failure to do so will result in loss of deposit.
- Parents are responsible for child proofing the home
PLEASE LEAVE THE HOME IN THE CONDITION IT WAS IN WHEN YOU ARRIVED. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN CHARGE BACKS FOR DAMAGES.
* PETS: $ 25 Per Night per Pet - Please indicate ahead of time if you are traveling with pets. Pets are not to be left alone in the unit. Guests must agree to walk all pets off property for potty breaks. Pets are not permitted in guest bedrooms as these are carpeted areas. Pets are NOT ALLOWED ON FURNITURE. Pets are allowed ONLY on the main level consisting of living room, dining room and kitchen and patio as these floors are hardwood and tile. Guests must be okay with this prior to booking. Pet deposit due upon arrival and is refundable*
Thank you for taking the time to review this, sorry that it's so wordy, I find that there is less confusion when there is transparency regarding expectations, hence the details ;)
Cet hôte a 72 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Travel is a passion that I've turned into a career!
Over the past 15 years I've been fortunate enough to visit over 25 countries around the world and counting. While each one was unique my favorite, by far, was Croatia. I'm a water baby at heart and was likely a fish in a past life! The beaches and sea in Croatia were absolutely stunning.
As your host my promise to you is to be as transparent and clear as possible while ensuring there are always open lines of communication. I make every effort to create and give that 5 STAR experience while making sure you are comfortable during your stay. I will always address any concerns with a smile and a solution!
Look forward to hosting you,