The Owl is a newly renovated modern rustic interior home, specially designed for lodgers to experience the concept called "forest in the city". The Owl welcomes all who seeks living in comfort of their own home to stay here.
It is the owner’s intention to offer and create a unique lifetime experience for city/urban livers living in Malaysia, Malaysians living abroad and international travellers an opportunity to embrace the typical Malaysians’ childhood memories of the olden ‘kampung’ (village) days. This experience will be a unique one as the lodgers get to enjoy a cosy kampung home in the midst of a bustling city called Kuala Lumpur.
A little introduction of the owner and his dream.
Since young, the owner was born and brought up in the Tiong Nam neighbourhood. His childhood memory of living in the neighbourhood which offers unique experience is still vividly engraved on his mind. It has always been the owner’s dream to recreate, to reminiscence and share with others his childhood experience of growing up in Tiong Nam. A year ago, the owner decided to pursue his dream to turn the 50 year old home which he once lived into a homestay so that the world gets to experience kampung style living, in the bustling city itself.
Accès des voyageurs
Lodgers are allowed to access the interior common area such as the living room, dining area, kitchen as well as the outdoor landscaped garden.
The Owl has a gated car park for lodgers only.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
During the course of their stay, lodgers may contact the caretaker if they need any assistance.
Lodgers who wish to dine in, may be able to enjoy home cooked meal prepared by the owner's friendly neighbour, if she is available. The cook only accepts pre-order. So, if you would like to enjoy the delicious home cooked meal during your stay, kindly inform the caretaker your choice of food before your arrival.
1. Fried Rice/Noodles/Bee Hoon/ Kuew Tiao
2. Chicken Rice
3. Chicken Rendang Rice
4. Yong Tau Fu with Rice
5. Tom Yam Fish & Seafood with Rice
6. Other dishes request subjected to availability
1. Smoking is strictly prohibited.
2. Please remove your shoes when you enter the house.
3. Keep clean.
4. Illegal activities are strictly prohibited within the premise.
5. Lodgers will be responsible for any damages caused to the property. Cost to the damages will be automatically deducted from the security deposit.
6. No pets are allowed.
7. Kindly place all items back to its original position before leaving the premises.
8. Kindly place all trash at the designated garbage area before leaving.
Hi there, I am Alan from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I have recently renovated my home into a modern rustic concept for people all around the word to experience a unique living experience of living in "forest in the city". Kindly visit my listing if you wish to know more about my homestay. Thank you.