Comfortable room with private WC in a spacious, sunny 100 m2 apt with view of the Acropolis, Fillopappou and Lycabettus hills. Great for couples,lonely adventurers and business travellers. Close to major attractions, public transport and Koukaki voted as 5th must visit area by airbnb. 20' walk to Akropolis, 15' to Sygrou-Fix metro st.and 3' to bus stops to the seafront and Piraeus port. Nearest beach is 10' drive. Parking and bike available. Coffee/tea, bread/butter, jam, honey, juice gratis.
1. Arrival and departure hrs are set in order to suit my average schedule.
Alternative hrs may be arranged, if possible, upon request. Please ask.
2. Smoking is only allowed in the balconies of the house.
3. No pets are allowed.
4. Guests are expected to clean and put back all items used and respect
hours of peace and quiet.
5. Front doors should remain locked upon exit.
6. No guests are allowed.
7. The toilet bins provided should always be used for fear of clogging.
8. You will be kindly asked to take your shoes off upon entering and place
them on the shelf provided.
9. Make sure you do not disturb other residents of the building by ringing
their doorbells or making noise.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 10 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a teacher of English and my interests include books, films, mountain hiking and yoga.
I love meeting people and supporting them to explore my city.
Hosting is about looking out for others and making sure they have what they need to feel safe and comfortable.
I am keen on travelling and with Airbnb I am able to travel without leaving home. The world travels to me!
I have two listings, my entire apt which is available when I am on holidays and a room which is one of the two bedrooms of the same apartment.
I might not always going to be around but my vibe is. Welcome to my home!