Enjoy your stay at this brand new 1 bedroom apartment, fully furnished, and located close to the downtown core. Complete with all amenities (including a BBQ grill) and steps away from Stampede Park, BMO Centre, Saddledome, and LRT transit station.
More comfort, convenience, and value than any downtown hotel. Just bring your suitcase!
Combine convenience and luxury in a brand new furnished unit perfect for up to 2 people (additional charges apply for extra people).
The furnished 1 bedroom space includes:
- Cable TV and high speed Wi-Fi internet
- High end stainless steel /integrated appliances
- Ensuite washer/dryer
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Large balcony overlooking East Village/Stampede Park, with a BBQ grill and patio set
Building amenities include:
- Top of the line gym studio
- 24 hour security
Walking distance to LRT train station, Stampede Park, Saddledome, BMO Centre, St. Patrick's Island, RiverWalk pathway, National Music Centre, plus numerous restaurants and shops. Minutes by transit to the Telus Convention Centre, Calgary Tower, and the downtown core.
Parking available in paid visitor parking stalls (limited spaces) in a secure, underground parkade, and abundant parking outside on the street (free after 6pm and on Sundays).
Accès des voyageurs
Guests can enjoy use of the fully equipped gym studio
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Frequently available for questions or recommendations via text and email.
The building is located in the heart of the Calgary Stampede festival! For 10 days in July, you can expect crowds and traffic so getting around may require patience. You are steps away from the festivities but your apartment is located high enough away from the noise, while giving you a chance to take in the views from your balcony.
Additional charges apply for check in and check out times outside the stated time periods.
- Please remove your shoes at the door and keep the apartment in the same condition as found.
- Keep the place tidy and wipe up spills immediately.
- Please refrain from cooking with spices or curries that may stain surfaces and affect neighbouring units.
- No smoking and no pets allowed (no exceptions). Guests violating this will be subject to additional charges and fines as per building condo policy.
- Please respect others in the building and keep noise to a minimum (24 hour security onsite).
- No parties or un-notified visitors.
- Guests will be charged $100 for lost/damaged key or building fob.
- Pay and park only in marked visitor parking stalls (limited spaces) in the parkade. There are also abundant street parking available (free on Sundays or any day after 6pm).
- Treat the apartment as you would your own and enjoy your stay!
Cet hôte a 3 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My wife, Emily and I both enjoy travelling, seeking out good eats, and hanging out with our dog and cats. We have been Airbnb guests all over the world and just recently started hosting!
2015 Trip Highlights:
- Seeing my little sis get married in Rome
- Roaming around Barcelona with the in-laws
- Eating raw fish that still twitched in Japan
- Had a baby in October!
- first trip with the baby was to Las Vegas