À propos de ce logement
Come and see what the buzz is about in The Georgian Quarter with a stay at the area's only self-contained townhouse that's listed on Airbnb. Our guests love the historic location, the cute four-floor layout, and the quiet garden setting. It's great for long stays and all of Liverpool City Centre's top attractions are within walking distance, with Hope Street nearby.
This is Airbnb's biggest and best two-bedroom offering in Liverpool. It's truly a one-of-a-kind home from home and comes complete with our collection of vintage furniture, its own entrance (no communal hallways here), and its own garden, plus there are nice views of the cathedral from the top floor.
The whole place oozes charm – it’s a beautifully restored house that takes up the whole Annexe of a huge Georgian building. It's got two bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room, all spaciously spread across four floors and accessed via a leafy garden path at the back of the building, just a few minutes' walk from Hope Street, where you'll find lots of pubs, bars, restaurants, cafés, theatres and concert venues.
Then there’s the history: this building was at the centre of the Pre-Raphaelite art scene in the 1860s, it's where the kerosene vaporiser was invented at the turn of the 20th century, and Oscar-winning actress Vivian Leigh is rumoured to have received electric shock therapy here in the 1950s!
So why not treat yourself to a memorable stay at our charming two-bedroom townhouse in The Georgian Quarter. You won't find anywhere else quite like it!
PERFECT FOR LONG STAYS
WEEKLY CLEAN AND LINEN CHANGE INCLUDED IN PRICE
• New and improved WiFi
• Super-comfy beds
• Luxurious Bed linen, blankets and towels
• Easy on-street parking
• Soap, shampoo and conditioner
• Iron and ironing board
• Microwave, dishwasher, oven, and everything else you're likely to need to cook up a storm!
• Breakfast isn't included, but you'll have a well-appointed kitchen to make meals yourself, plus we'll supply you with eggs from our hens whenever they lay!
We're in the process of refurbishing the amazing basement section of this wonderful building. It’s a well-proportioned self-contained two-bed apartment with a courtyard, kitchen and three bathrooms. It’ll be up and running soon, so please message me for more details!
Accès des voyageurs
You'll have the whole place to yourselves. It's a self-contained two-bedroom townhouse situated in the Annexe of a Grade II-Listed Georgian house on Falkner Square (the entrance is around the back) – you won't find anything else quite like it on Airbnb.
This spacious self-catering property is spread over 900 square feet across four floors, with two bedrooms, three bathrooms, one reception room, a kitchen, a small garden, and views of the Anglican Cathedral from the top of the building.
You'll have your own secure access via Lowther Street, where parking is available. No communal hallways here!
This place is centrally located yet set back from the bustle – it's a great place to base yourself for your stay in the most historic part of Liverpool.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Interaction with Guests
• We live and work at the house next door, so just let us know if you need anything during your stay – from restaurant recommendations to directions, we'll always be happy to help. But having said that, you probably won't see us much, because none of the outdoor areas or entrances are shared.
• Children and babies are also welcome, please ensure they take care on and around the staircases, of which there are many.
• The house has its own entrance that opens on to an idyllic garden path, which then takes you to your own front door via your own private garden. You won't find anywhere else like it in the city.
• The kitchen is extremely well appointed with everything you're likely to need, including washing machine and dishwasher – we've just added a microwave too!
• Both beds have luxurious mattresses.
• There's a beautiful Georgian Park around the corner
– Please ensure the front door and gate are fully locked at all times.
– Check-In after 3pm and Check-Out before 11am. (We always try to be flexible regarding arrival times, but unfortunately we can't offer a 24-hour reception. Please ask before booking.)
– Any extra guests not mentioned at the time of booking will not be allowed to stay.
– No smoking indoors. (There's an ashtray in the garden.)
– Lost or not returned keys will incur a £100 replacement charge (due to the cost of changing the locks).
*** Heavy partying should be reserved for the many pubs, bars and clubs of the city centre. We're looking to host mature, respectful and considerate adults. We're not boring, we just want you to respect the place like you would your own ***
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 70 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a fastidious editor, a perfectionist writer, an ever-improving husband, a scarily new father, and the co-host of Liverpool’s most popular Airbnb listings. (Not in that order of importance.) I’m also a Liverpool FC season ticket holder and a big fan of all things New Orleans, but that's enough about me.
Me and my wife Flo are proud to have set the benchmark for homestays in The Georgian Quarter. Yet for us, hosting has never been about turning a big profit, but just making some money to help pay for the upkeep of our wonderful home. We've hosted so many lovely people from all over the world at our huge house and its attached annexe and basement, and we’ve made so many good friends along the way – we’re looking forward to meeting you, too!
The exemplary service we offer can be put down to the unforgettable experiences of our own travels. We’ve learned so much about hosting from being guests everywhere from New Orleans and San Diego to Istanbul and El Calafate, and it’s been great seeing how other nearby hosts have taken inspiration from what we’re doing – often imitated and all that...
The amount of Airbnb listings in Liverpool has quadrupled since we started doing this a while ago. But our beautifully restored historic house, our wealth of hosting experience and our in-depth knowledge of the city (I’m Liverpool born and raised) means we’re still the best.
Check out our listings now!