A quiet with a double bed with a comfortable Swedish mattress and a laptop-friendly space, in 165 m2 apartment, ideal for couples or for business with a shared bathroom. Enjoy your breakfast on the balcony or the large living room. Only 7' by car from Glyfada's clean beach & 20' by metro from Athens' historical center. A vibrant neighbourhood with hundreds of stores, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets within ten minutes maximum walking distance.
Visiting Athens for sightseeing, a trip to the islands or for business?
Get rid of the tiredness of the day by relaxing in a quiet, cozy and comfortable room for two, in a 145 m2 three-bedroom apartment floor with lots of space.
You will be booking the Red Room, featuring a double size bed, double-glazing, sound proof window with direct access to the spacious balcony, cotton linens and towels and reliable 50 MB WiFi.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT
This apartment is a total 165 m2, located in a three-storey building with elevator, featuring 3 clean, open, bright bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an open plan living/kitchen area. You will be booking one of the three. The huge balcony is surrounding the apartment providing an uninterrupted view to the garden.
The apartment is comfortable, stylish and elegant with a fully equipped kitchen, seamless Wi-Fi internet at 50mb, and a huge living room that you share with other residents.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
Relax on the balcony while enjoying a hearty breakfast, read a book - your comfort is important to us and we will do our best to feel at home.
The apartment itself provides a comfortable living room with a fireplace, a dining table with six chairs, use of free WiFi and a spacious balcony to have a drink and watch the stars.
Towels, bedding, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, shower gel, shampoo is also provided.
You will get:
- The Red Room, featuring a double bed for up to two people
- Shared bathroom with shower
- A living & dining room with a fireplace.
- Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster
- Iron, Hairdryer
- WiFi at 50 MB
- Large and spacious balcony to enjoy a quiet afternoon
- Access to the garden
WHERE IS LOCATED?
The apartment is located just 1 minute away from the main street Gounari, which has brilliant transportation links to the upscale, posh and luxurious Glifada suburb, as well as Athens. The apartment itself is situated at a nice, green and a safe neighborhood area close to the Athens metro station "Helliniko", seven minutes by car from a blue flag beach and the main Glifada shopping center, less than 20 min by car from Athens city center where you can visit the Acropolis, the archaeological museum and traditional taverns.
In just two to three minutes walking distance you will find a variety of supermarkets, traditional bakeries, small batch coffee roasters, souvlaki and pizza restaurants, bus-stops going to Glyfada and Athens, banks, ATMs, pharmacies, hair/nail beauty shops and a variety of stores.
If you rent a car, the neighbourhood is safe with free parking outside, however we also provide Private Garage with remote controlled door at extra cost.
- Wine Tours and Wine Tastings
We can organise a private wine tasting for you, upon request, as well as take you to various vineyards in Attica for sightseeing and participate in wine making (depending on the season). Please email me for further information prior to your booking.
- Traditional Home Cooked Meals
Dying to try a traditional moussaka, or a Greek dish that impressed you? Upon request we can organise a special meal/dinner at an extra cost - just ask.
Accès des voyageurs
Access is easy via the main entrance door (one step) or the Private Garage (step-free access). There is a hydraulic 6-person elevator in the building as well as stairs.
You will have access to the kitchen including kettle, coffee maker, microwave oven, as well as and a fridge/freezer.
The kitchen and the rooms can be used for breakfast. Feel free to use the living room or your room for meeting other guests.
A laundry facility is available on site for a small fee.
You will also be sharing the bathroom, which has shower with toilet.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
When you arrive, we will show you the apartment, give you the Room Manual & provide you access to the Wi-Fi.
Should you have any questions during your stay, we are always available to answer them - just ask.
We offer recommendations of nearby shops, cafes, hairdressers/nail/spa and restaurants, and you will be given a map of the area as well as sight seeing information.
Please note that you will be booking a shared accomodation. We kindly ask you to respect all the residents.
* Chec in is after 3:00 pm. Check out is up to 12:00 am. Should you have any special inquiries, please let us know, we will do our best to help!
Please do not smoke inside the house or in the balconies. If you do smoke, the only place to smoke is in the garden. Even if you smoke in the balconies, the smoke always sneaks in, sorry!
* Please do not walk naked, wearing your underwear or be shirtless in the common areas of the apartment or in the balconies.
* We do ask that you please do not walk barefooted either in the house or the balconies - always wear slippers.
* Please do not getting drunk after going out. Please be reminded that this is not a hotel, but a house we live in, so we kindly ask you to consider the other residents too.
* Please do not use any drugs inside the premises.
* We tend to lock the door after 12:00 pm. Please be so kind to let us know if you are going to be late. If you do come late, please lock the door behind you Please do not slam the bathroom or your room door as you will wake up the other guests (and us too)
* Please do not throw toilet paper or feminine products in the toilet. Unlike other countries like the UK or Germany, the Greek sewage system is narrow, and these items will block the pipes, causing flood.
* We very much respect your religious background of whatever it may be. If you need to pray, please do not use the balcony or the living room - thank you for your understanding!
* No laundry facilities are provided, and NO washing clothes in any way within the premises or in the garden is allowed. However we can recommend a great cleaner who can pick and drop your clothes.
* No meals are included; however, we can cook for you at an extra cost.
* Feel free to use the refrigerator to store some food or the microwave to heat up some food - however use of the oven or the hob is not permitted.
* Please do not take your room towels at the beach, as they will become unusable after that and there will be a charge as per our price list.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
Cet hôte a 7 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Kalos Irthate! Meaning Welcome in Greek, we are a friendly couple that loves to make new friends, enjoyr great food and travel the world!
I am a full stack marketer living between the UK, Greece and Hong Kong and Alice is my life partner, working as a wine chemist and a wine consultant.
We are quite social and we both strive for excellence in serving people (our jobs are the epitome of that).
Our aim is to provide an exceptional service, a comfortable and affordable accommodation for any business traveller, a family or a couple visiting Athens and staying in our artistic and quirky apartment
We want you to have a relaxing place to stay, so your comfort and your overall experience is important for us.
Have a great stay in the sunny Glyfada, we look forward to meeting you and help you enjoy your stay.