À propos de ce logement
Central Berkeley House with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom / 7 blocks from UC Berkeley and Downtown Berkeley / Perfect for short-term rental - No need to pay utilities or for furnishings: everything is included / backyard with grill / wifi / washer-dryer
[Note that longer booking have lower rates. Difficult to put all of those rate ranges into the listing, so please inquiry with your dates to get an exact quote.]
7 blocks from UC Berkeley and Downtown Berkeley (near MLK and Bancroft).
Fully remodeled house - quiet tree lined street - private fenced-in backyard
- 2 bedrooms (2BR) - 1 full bathroom (tiled floor) with tub and shower (1BA).
- High speed broadband internet (both wireless (wifi) and via an Ethernet cable)
- Hard wood floors
- lots of southern light
- new quiet forced air furnace for heat (installed in 2011) (separate WisperWarm heating in bathroom).
- All utilities at no extra cost:
-40" Sony (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) HD TV (with Netflix unlimited streaming subscription included - plus a DVD/CD player on a surround sound stereo system)
-phone service (outgoing calls to all US numbers - receive all incoming calls)
-all basic utilities as well: electricity, natural gas/heat, water, and trash service.
- Bedding and linens included: all sheets and towels are 100% organic cotton.
- Washer/Dryer (W/D), and Dishwasher
- kitchen equipment (pots and pans, microwave, toaster oven, coffee/espresso maker, blender)
- Bed note: two real beds - if you need a third bed, I have an air mattress I can provide
* 7 blocks from University of California at Berkeley (Cal) campus (15 minute walk - about 3/4 mile).
* 6 blocks from Downtown Berkeley BART station (SF Bay Area train/subway) and all downtown amenities (restaurants, shops, cinemas, banks, library, theaters, buses).
* 25 minute ride on the BART (train/subway) to Downtown San Francisco.
* 4 blocks from large grocery store (supermarket).
* Close to everything, but a very quiet residential neighborhood (parks nearby).
* Cross Streets: Bancroft Way & McGee Ave
* Very easy access to highway I-80.
* 10 minute drive to downtown Oakland or Emeryville.
* One block to Berkeley´s Bike network.
* Walk Score = 88 out of 100 (easy to walk from house to stores, schools, transportation, etc.)
- Environmental considerations:
(1) House is carbon neutral - offsets are purchased every year from TerraPass ((URL HIDDEN) based on energy used at the house.
(2) Only environmentally friendly cleaners are used.
(3) All linens are made with organic cotton.
(4) Green Purchasing Policy in place.
(Note, some longer stays have a reduced rate - please see main McGee House Rental web site by typing "berkeley mcgee house" into a search engine - or inquiry with your dates for exact pricing)
Accès des voyageurs
100% exclusive access to the entire house (including backyard) - no sharing of spaces
Échanges avec les voyageurs
None unless guests have an issue; I (the owner) live about 10 blocks away, so available for any issues that arise
No smoking inside the house.
The entire house is available for rent (that is, you will not have to share the house with anyone else), so there are not many specific rules.
Note that longer booking have lower rates. Difficult to put all of those rate ranges into the listing, so please inquiry with your dates to get an exact quote.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
I have lived in Berkeley since 2000.
I love to stay in AirBnBs when we travel - and I also have a property in Berkeley that I list on AirBnB.
The property I list, the McGee House, is an investment property I own here in Berkeley (I do not live there - just rent it out all furnished).
I live about 15 blocks from the McGee House, and do all the interactions with guests of the house. I also work in the information technology arena, as well as in culinary services. You can see my main web site by typing "vitalita" into a search engine and see the main McGee Rental House web page by typing "berkeley mcgee house" into a search engine.
I have stayed at multiple "short-term furnished" vacation-style housing across the USA, as well as in Europe. That has been great for learning what is important to travelers/visitors.