Stunning, luxurious 4 Bedroom home with magnificent views stretching out over the second fairway of the Legends Course at Moonah Links. Beautifully styled and with high end finishes and with a fabulous position close to the Peninsula Hot Springs.
Stunning, luxurious 4 Bedroom home with magnificent views stretching out over the second fairway of the Legends Course at Moonah Links. Beautifully styled and with high end finishes and with a fabulous position close to the Peninsula Hot Springs and surrounded by world class golf courses.
Features: Huge alfresco deck with swim-spa, Rumpus room with Pool Table plus stunning views.
- Impressive entry leading to Bedroom 2 with Queen Bed & Bunk Bed
- Central, short flight of stairs leads to the open plan living area with cosy gas log fireplace, large TV, DVD & comfortable seating
- Dining area with 8 seater table setting
- Stunning, European style kitchen with island bench, stone bench tops, seating plus stainless steel appliances including oven & warmer, electric cook top, dishwasher & butlers pantry with Fridge & microwave
- Main Bedroom with King Bed, TV plus ensuite with shower, toilet & vanity
- Powder Room with toilet & vanity
This level features the large alfresco entertaining deck with the sensational swim-spa, perfect all year round, views to die for, seating for up to 10 guests, wood fire & barbeque
The lower level features a Rumpus Room with Billiard Table plus TV & DVD and four-seater table setting
- Bedroom 3 with Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4 with Queen Bed
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Main Bathroom with bath, shower & vanity
- Separate Toilet
Other features include zoned ducted heating & cooling throughout, polished timber floor boards, ceiling fans, Double Garage plus off-street parking for 2 cars & landscaped gardens with native plants.
This amazing home is set within a gated community, the perfect retreat with resort style facilities, close to the Peninsula Hot Springs and the clubhouse restaurant, a short drive to local wineries, beautiful beaches plus cafes, shopping etc.
The owners have created the perfect getaway with their gorgeous styling and spotless presentation for a property that can be enjoyed all year round.
- Available all year, minimum 2 - 7 nights
- sleeping up to 8-10 guests
- Includes all linen plus towels & beach towels
- Sorry No Pets
Please read the information below carefully. Mornington Peninsula Holiday Accommodation (MPHA) OR the owner of the property will not be held responsible for any misinterpretations made.
1. No Schoolies or groups under the age of 25 allowed. Any Schoolies bookings or groups under the age of 25 will be cancelled immediately. This excludes families traveling with children under the age of 18.
2. The person who has signed the booking form must stay at the property. This person becomes solely responsible for the care of the property, its contents and surrounds.
3. You are granted permission to occupy the property for holiday purposes only. This is not a residential tenancy agreement under the Residential Tenancy act.
4. The property must not be used to host a party, function or gathering of any sort. A $2,000 fine will be imposed if a party or function is held at the property.
5. We make every effort to describe the property as accurately as possible. MPHA will not be held responsible should the property not match your expectations. Please ensure on booking that the property is exactly what you are looking for. No refund will be given for early departure or refusal to stay at the property.
6. We reserve the right to cancel any booking should the owner of the property sell the property, take it off the market for rental or feel the property is not fit for occupancy. We will make every possible effort to find alternative accommodation otherwise a full refund of the rental, booking fee and security bond will be made.
7. Disputes regarding damage, cleaning or rubbish will not be entered into unless reported to our office upon arrival at the premises. Damage or breakages to the property must be reported to our office immediately.
8. All security bonds will be held in trust and refunded within 2-5 business days after satisfactory inspection of the property. All bonds will be returned by the method to which they were paid.
9. MPHA or the owners of the property are permitted to inspect the property with prior notice if they suspect that the property is not being used for its intended purpose. If they find that the property is not being looked after, the owner may request that guests be evicted. No refund will be given for unused rent.
Changes and Cancellations of Bookings
10. Any changes to a confirmed booking will incur a $50 administration fee.
11. If you choose to cancel your booking, the following fees and charges will apply:
1. 60 days or more prior to check- in, a full refund of deposits will be paid LESS a fee equivalent to 10% of the gross rental fee, plus the non-refundable $50 booking fee and all relevant credit charges.
2. Less than 60 days prior to check in – no refund will be given unless the property can be re-let for the same period and same value as your booking less a fee equivalent to 10% of the gross rental fee, plus the non-refundable booking fee and all relevant credit card charges.
Visitors and Guests and Functions
12. Additional guests are not permitted to stay at the property unless prior consent is given. If the maximum number of guests is exceeded, your occupancy may be terminated and this may result in loss of rental fees and your security bond. Any additional guests found to have stayed at the property during your stay will be charged at an additional $100 per guest per night.
13. The property must not be used to host a party, function or gathering of any sort. A $2,000 fine will be imposed if a party or function is held at the property.
14. Guests are not permitted to erect swimming pools, inflatable equipment, tents or camping equipment or park caravans on the property. Your occupancy may be terminated and loss of security bond may occur in doing so.
Damages, Breakages and Repairs
15. Disputes regarding damage, cleaning or rubbish will not be entered into unless reported to our office upon arrival at the premises. Damage or breakages to the property must be reported to our office immediately.
16. Guests are not permitted to rectify any damage unless approved by MPHA or the owner. Any costs that occur due to loss, damage or breakages will be deducted from your security bond.
17. Furniture must not be moved around or in and out of the property. A $100 charge will be deducted from the security bond if furniture is found to have been moved.
18. Please be aware that any insurance over the property does not cover your possessions. MPHA or the owners will not be held responsible for guest’s lost, stolen or damaged property.
19. If guest’s property is found we will contact you to arrange for collection from our office or arrange postage to you. Any belongings that require return via post will incur a postage charge. Goods will only be held for 30 days. All unclaimed belongings will be disposed of after 30 days.
20. If trades people or service technicians need to be called out for an appliance malfunction or breakdown and it is determined that operator error is the reason for the malfunction, guests will be required to pay the bill for the service call & repairs. We strongly encourage all guests to read manuals and booklets in the premises on how to use appliances before calling the owner or our office.
21. All MPHA properties are non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted inside the property or near doorways or windows. Smoking outside is allowed, however, cigarette butts MUST be disposed of in bins. A fee of $300 will be deducted if there is evidence of smoking inside the property for cleaning costs.
Animals and Pets
22. Animals of any kind are NOT permitted in or around the property at any time unless with prior approval. If approved, the yards MUST be cleaned thoroughly before check out. Guests’ visitors are not permitted to bring animals to the property. If the property is not found to be satisfactory upon check out, cleaning costs will be deducted from the security bond. Minimum cleaning costs in such circumstances will be $300.
Bedding and Linen
23. Doonas and pillows are supplied at the property. Guests will need to supply all sheets, pillow cases and towels unless otherwise stated on the Final Confirmation email.
24. Any missing linen or towels and excessive laundering will be deducted from the security bond.
25. Excessive noise will not be tolerated; curfews are in place preventing excessive noise after 10:00pm Sunday to Thursday and 11:00pm on Friday and Saturday. Residents and owners will not hesitate to contact us and/or police if curfews are ignored. You must be respectful of neighbouring properties, offensive behaviour may result in termination of your occupancy.
Cleaning and Rubbish
26. The owner of the property shall make sure that the property is in a clean and tidy condition on the day of their guests’ arrival. Should the property not be fit for occupation, you must contact us within 2 hours of arrival. We will do what we can to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
27. Please ensure that you leave the property clean and tidy. Excess cleaning may be charged at a rate of $45 per hour and taken out of your security bond.
28. Ensure all food is taken with you from the fridge and pantry.
29. All rubbish needs to be removed from the house and placed in the outside bins provided.
30. Please ensure bins are placed on the nature strip the night before collection (details of bin night will be stated at the property).
31. Any excess rubbish needs to be cleared from the property. In the event that excess rubbish is left at the property or bins are left overflowing a charge of $50 per bin, bag or box will be charged and taken out of the security bond.
Pools and Spas
32. Please do not alter any pool or spa equipment during your stay. You should contact us immediately if you have issues or problems with the pool or spa or its equipment.
33. No glassware is to be taken into the pool area.
34. Pools and spas may only be used between the hours of 6.00am and 10.00pm.
35. Barbeques are to be cleaned prior to departure. A $50 cleaning charge will apply if the barbeque requires cleaning after departure.
36. In the event that the gas bottle is low or emptied during your stay and there is no spare, please swap over the bottle and contact us for reimbursement.
Wi-Fi & Phone
37. MPHA and the property owners will not be held responsible for the coverage or speed of Wi-Fi or mobile phones in and around the property. Not all properties have Wi-Fi and we suggest you discuss your requirements with us prior to booking.
38. Where internet is provided, guests are asked to be responsible and only use it for accessing emails, social media and simple on-line searches. NO streaming or downloading of videos, music or other copyrighted material. Excessive downloads may result in a charge to the guest deducted from your security deposit.
Building and Renovation Works
39. Our properties are located in suburban locations where building or renovation work may occur within the vicinity of the Property. Neither MPHA nor the Owner are responsible for any noise from neighbouring properties caused by building or renovation work. No refund or reduction of tariff will be offered for noise from building or renovation work.
Arrivals and Departures
40. Guests are required to provide us with suitable identification prior to checkin along with a completed guest registration form. If no ID or form is received prior to check in no keys or information will be handed to the guest until such a time we receive the information required.
41. It is imperative that guests abide by check in time of 2:00pm (4:00pm for peak periods) and check out time of 11:00am unless otherwise agreed. Failure to comply will result in a fee of $50.00 per half hour being deducted from the security bond.
Indemnity and Release
42. You indemnify MPHA and the owner of the property against all liability which might otherwise attach to the owner of the property as a result of injury, damage or loss (personal and proprietary) suffered by any person, where such injury, damage or loss has been caused by or contributed to by any act or omission of you or your visitors.
43. You book, live-in and use the property and leave your personal belongings there at your sole risk and you release MPHA and the owner of the property from any claim arising from injury’ loss, theft or natural disaster.
No Claims Against MPHA
44. MPHA is the property manager only and acts only as agent of the property owner. You agree that, to the maximum extent possible at law, no claim may be brought against MPHA in relation to the property or your stay at the property.
45. These conditions are an agreement between the parties. Any infringement permits the owner of the property to refuse a key, amend the rental or immediately terminate the tenancy.
ALL guests must comply with the above terms and conditions with respect to the property and its surrounds.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without prior notification.
Current as at 07/08/17
Cet hôte a 109 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Mornington Peninsula Holiday Accommodation (MPHA) is located on the Mornington Peninsula approximately one hour south east of Melbourne in Victoria Australia.
We manage holiday properties all over the Peninsula, helping thousands of people every year with their family holidays, sports trips, romantic getaways and business conferences. Our aim is to make the holidays of our clients as memorable as possible, providing advice on where to stay, play and eat.
The Mornington Peninsula is a popular place for tourists to visit and currently, over 2 million people visit the Peninsula every year. There are many fabulous things to experience besides the stunning beaches, such as world class golf courses, outstanding wineries, luxurious day spas, magnificent scuba diving, fishing charters and horse riding, to name just a few.