- Free WiFi
- Clean & new-fashioned apartment
- Comfortable for 3
- Higashiyama Station (3 mins by walk)
- Yasaka Shrine (9 mins by walk)
- Kiyomizu-dera Temple (26 mins by walk)
- Nijo Castle (18 mins by train)
- Adequately furnished
- A semi-double bed and a Japanese futon
- Comfortable for 3 people
- Kitchenette and home-cooked meals
- Separate bathroom and lavatory
Accès des voyageurs
**ENTIRE HOUSE**NO SHARING
- Guests may access the entire room, but please pay special attention to everything and treat it like your own room.
- I do not allow strangers to be in the house, so rest assured that the room is made fully available to you and your friends/family during the period of stay.
- Please watch the noise levels and ensure that the neighbors are not inconvenienced at any time.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I do not provide pick-up facility, but I will provide detailed instructions on how to find my apartment easily.
Easy - just follow the set of instructions provided to you after booking.
Check-in: from 3:00 pm
Checkout: until 11:00 am
Follow the set of instructions provided to you after booking.
**EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECKOUT**
Not possible. Please use the luggage storage facility at train stations.
You are requested to speak softly after 10pm and to not inconvenience the neighbors at anytime.
Airbnb is not a hotel -- I might not be able to answer to all of your demands. I cannot pick up phone calls after 10pm.
In an endeavor to ensure that neither guests nor neighbors are inconvenienced at any point in time, I have listed a few rules that you are requested to familiarize yourself with prior to travel.
• Self check-in and checkout
• Check-in: from 3:00 pm
• Check-out: until 11:00 am
• Entire room is at your disposal during the stay.
• Being loud is considered rude in Japan – do not speak loudly in the apartment, corridor, stairway, or any other common area inside the building.
• House parties and large gatherings are not allowed.
• Conserve energy (air-conditioner, lights, etc.) when not in use.
• Do not put toilet paper in the bin – flush it.
• Use slippers in the room – keep usual footwear at the entrance.
• Treat the apartment like your own – keep it clean.
• Handle all items with care – do not take anything outside the apartment.
• Do not inconvenience or bother the neighbors – contact me for all questions and issues that may arise.
• Smoking is not allowed – please step out if you would like to smoke.
• Please separate combustible from non-combustible trash and leave them on the balcony when you check out.
Cet hôte a 462 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires