Dubbed by locals as The Castle, this cosey, iconic stately residence is actually a small Victorian Mansion or Villa, as it was favorably referred to by its famous Architect, E.C.Manfred.
By inquiry the owner occasionally opens its doors to small bookings for short stays.
This spectacular and cosey three story six bedroom residence sits eloquently on half an acre, set beautifully amidst a country garden with full sized tennis court in dress circle location.
Accès des voyageurs
With the exception of one bedroom, guests will have full access to the house.
There is a wireless sonos system on level one and two for your enjoyment. To utilize this system please download the sonos app and sync the system with your device to play music.
By booking this property you agree to be adhere to the following rules.
* please carefully read the house rules and manual emailed to you by Airbnb on booking the property. It will answer ALL of your questions regarding the property and its features.
* only the ten guests residing in the house are permitted to be there
* no parties or functions are to be held without prior consent
* external CCTV footage will be monitored to ensure people, other than the ten permitted guests do not enter the property. If unauthorised people enter the property, it will be assumed that a function is being held and an additional $500 per night will be deducted from your security deposit.
* Your booking may also be cancelled and you will be asked to leave the property if a function is being held without consent.
* strictly no shoes to be worn inside, especially not on any carpet surface (stairs, bedrooms etc)
* all kitchenware to be washed and dried and and returned to cupboards
* the kitchen is to be left in the same clean state that you found it in
* additional cleaning fees will apply if the oven or microwave are left unclean or extra cleaning is required beyond what is considered reasonable use (e.g. Finger prints on walls, doors) or the above rules are not adhered to.
* no smoking inside
* no pets
* decor and furnishings to be returned to their original location prior to checkout
* inventories of all items in each room exist and are accounted for after each visit. Do no take anything from the property.
* report all broken or damaged items
* please keep noise to a minimum between 10pm and 7am
* properly secure all windows and doors prior to checkout
* garbage to be disposed of in the bin beside the house
* please leave all towels in the bathrooms.
Failure to adhere to these rules will result in your security deposit being withheld to compensate for damages, where sustained or additional cleaning where required.
Thank you for your cooperation, I hope you enjoy your stay.
I am pleased to be able to host you and I trust you will enjoy your stay at my place!Please feel free to ask any questions and make requests to enhance the comfort of your stay.