À propos de ce logement
Central and quiet city apartment with heaps of space for you to live, lounge and stay entertained. Netflix, washer and dryer, efficient kitchen, WIFI, foldout single bed and huge bedroom with Queen Bed and full length mirrors.
Retro-modern, Gem is a fantastic one bedroom apartment located right opposite Flinders St Station, making it so easy to get around to all of Melbourne's top spots.
Inside the apartment is comfortable and spacious, with sofa, a flat screen TV and cooking facilities in the kitchen. The master bedroom includes a quality queen bed and hotel quality, high thread count linen.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This is your own private apartment. Upon arrival you'll be introduced to the space and given the keys - then it's all yours to enjoy. If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call me anytime.
- Please leave the apartment as you found it.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- We do ask to copy your ID and Credit Card on arrival
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out -Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner.
You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down after 9pm and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000 and consult the fire safety manual.
For other matters, phone us.
- It is your responsibility to lock the apartment when you are not inside and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss of property. If you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone us and we can arrange to have it returned to you.
Cet hôte a 2560 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺