SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER SPECIAL ONLY $49 a night!
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST DEAL YOU CAN GET ON A GREAT CABIN IN BIG
A one time cleaning fee of $50 applies to all reservations
Cabin includes it all:
-Full Kitchen (With all cooking pots and and pans and plates, utensils, and glasses)
-Loft with bunk beds.
-2 Double Hide-away beds .
My cabin is the most rented in big bear and here is why:
1. I would prefer that my guests have a great time and respect the cabin more than I do the $$. This cabin is my baby and a lot of TLC has gone into it.
For that reason, this cabin in OFTEN the favorite among those who visit Big Bear. (always given between 4-5 stars.)
I have two very Simple rules. #1) LEAVE THE CABIN AS CLEAN (or even cleaner) than you found it and #2: HAVE FUN!!
2. The cabin is truly rustic and super cozy but remember folks..this IS a cabin. We are located at the edge of the National Forest. As much as my housekeeping staff tries to keep it as immaculate as possible...there is probably an errant leaf, soil or some snow tracked into the cabin. If you are looking for a 5-star or even a 4-star Ritz-Carlton-type stay...this is is not the right place for you. The cabin is clean, tidy but not spotless at all times. Remember we are "roughing it up here" and that is part of the cabin's rustic charm. So PLEASE..if you are fastidious about everything being perfect regarding where you stay I want you to be happy and book somewhere else! I want easy-going flexible tenants. Thanks!!!!
3. Overall I want to establish a good reputation and get GREAT reviews so PLEASE come to me FIRST with any issues you may have and I will fix them. You don't have to write a great review if it is not true but please don't write a negative review and I promise you will be thrilled!!
But the bottom line is always...HAVE FUN!!!! Spring has sprung and frankly it's my favorite time of the year in Big Bear!!!
Accès des voyageurs
You will have full access to the entire cabin during your stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You can always reach me via Airbnb or my phone number. As you can see by my reviews, I am l one of the most responsive owners in Big Bear and always have a 95%-100% response rate.
HOWEVER.....PLEASE REMEMBER....this is a cabin 500 yards from the National Forest so if you are going to call me every five minutes because you find a pine cone on the carpet (and this has happened)...please don't stay here. There also are creatures that sometimes roam the area so if you freak out over wildlife roaming around (and that includes gophers and maybe even an outside mouse or two then don't stay here!!) The cabin has been fumigated for any mice coming into the cabin and I have never seen any wildlife in my cabin but EVERY cabin in Big Bear has to deal with the wildlife issue....Again...I want tenants who are flexible and know what real cabin living is like. I can't emphasize enough if you want a 5 star stay at the Ritz Carton...please don't stay at my cabin...I want everyone to be happy with their stay. I have spent thousands of dollars on upgrades and cleaning expenses so please don't stay here if you are expecting perfection.
However, my tenants constantly tell me my cabin is the best value for the money in Big Bear.
Above all...enjoy!!!!! It's a cabin in the National Forest!!!! It's awesome. You will love it.
The 2nd bedroom is actually a loft that contains a bunk bed...great for families with kids (or kids at heart) as well as a sofa bed (which sleeps two as well). Please see pictures so you get an idea of what the entire cabin looks like.
• Check-in time is 4 PM.
• Check-out time is 12 PM.
• No parties or events
• No smoking
-No smoking INSIDE EVER!!! There is a smoking area on the front porch as well as the back yard.
-All house guests must follow ALL RULES listed posted both on the refrigerator and in the Guest Handbook.
-I LOVE PETS and I pride myself on being probably the most pet-friendly rental in Big Bear. Here are my simple rules : Pets must be kept on a leash at all times while outside (long leashes are [provided so pets can roam the yard). The yard is NOT fenced so pets can easily get lost or escape. I am a huge pet lover and have two beautiful bulldogs and a cat and two pot bellied pigs, but still I as the Owner claim no responsibility for any damage caused by a pet to another person or the property. Also, if your dog or cat poops in the cabin...JUST CLEAN IT UP!!! My dogs have pooped in the cabin while being potty trained so I totally understand dog or cat poop...just clean the poop up if it is inside. However If there is any serious damage caused by your pet to the property you will have to compensate the owner for any damages. Your reservation acceptance means that you (and everyone in your party) agrees with this pet rule.
-MAXIMUM of a one-week (7-day) stay.
-Owner reserves the right to enter premises at any time to check on safety of tenants and cabin.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 3 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Many people have asked why my cabin is priced so reasonably compared to many others in the area.
1) My cabin is MY BABY. It is my home and the place I go to escape the world of SoCal.
2) Sooooo, above all I want GOOD RESPECTABLE tenants. Having good tenants is much more important to me than money at this time...A good tenant to me means that you are clean, not TOO wild and crazy and respectful of the neighbors and the property.
3) Because I am just starting out, I also want really GOOD reviews so if you do like the property please WRITE ONE!! lol. IF YOU DO HAVE AN ISSUE during your stay PLEASE address it with me first and I will do everything in my power to remedy it. I would much prefer that than having a negative review.
Mostly I want you to have fun! You will love Big Bear and all it has to offer.
All my best,