À propos de ce logement
This family home is perfect for your multi-family & multi-generational trips! It has everything the typical American Family has.
Prices vary by night, and possible situations. Feel free to ask for quotes like LAST MINUTE business rates (less beds to change and bathrooms to clean means a deeper discount). 4 of us clean when our kids give us a minute to spare. Sometimes the work is great and sometimes we are at our max. ;)
Single-family, detached home with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with plenty of extra space to spread out! The entire house is yours for the duration of your stay.
Our home is located in a historic district of Omaha, Dundee, it is quiet at night, and we are close to everything: restaurants, entertainment, shopping, golfing, and downtown! Large kitchen, dining room, living room, family room, outdoor patio, and washer/dryer. Air-conditioning throughout the house. Kid friendly family room and backyard. Make your trip fun and relaxing and avoid being cramped in a hotel.
3rd Floor: Finished attic space with 1 queen bed, a twin bed (on floor), and a toddler bed.
Master: 1 King bed w/ attached 3/4 bath & playpen in the walk-in closet.
Brown room: 1 full-size bed & 1 twin
Pink room: 2 Twin beds that can be made up as a king (on floor) & an old style drop down crib.
Basement: 2 twins not identical (some height variation) that can be made into a king or 2 twins. 3/4 bath.
House easily sleeps 12 adults +2 toddler +2 babies. Bring your own bedding to accommodate more on air-mattresses/floor. However, I do need to be informed of ALL guests in house.
1- 3/4 bathroom in the basement
1- 3/4 bathroom in master bedroom
1- full bath on the 2nd floor
1- 1/2 bathroom on the main level.
When you need downtime, we have wireless high-speed internet and Netflix.
The pictures are not 100% accurate, PLEASE PLEASE ask about stuff. It is not my intention to deceive you. I tried to mention in notes under pictures.
Plenty of parking along the driveway. Access to our garage is not included with the base rate, but negotiable.
Allergy: Dog. While we have not allowed our dog pass the sun-room and it was professionally cleaned (vents, drapes, etc.) we can not guarantee it is free of dog allergens. If the occasion arose we might allow a service dog or kenneled dog in the home. Please ask any questions prior to booking if allergies are a problem. There are security cameras on premise so do not do anything you would not want the police to know about.
Accès des voyageurs
Internet, washer/dryer, cooking utensils, fridge & freezer, dishwasher, towels, sheets, blankets, swing set, master porch, all bathrooms, and toys.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The neighborhood is very interactive. It will be the neighbors who let you in and the neighbors who will help you with questions or problems. Owners are not in town if you are in their home. Please know that while you will have the entire home, this is a family focused neighborhood and loud parties will NOT be tolerated. All neighbors are home all day and see and know everything.
A quiet, family neighborhood gilded with quint 1920's homes. The home is located in Dundee, which is in the center of the city. From the home you can walk to Dundee restaurants, popular ice cream parlors, and the famous Billionaire Warren Buffet's home a couple of blocks down just to name a few. While in the heart of the city it is a very safe neighborhood, where people work from home, sit on the porches and converse with a glass of wine.
While Omaha does have bus stops just up the street a couple of blocks, many find Omaha (esp Dundee) easier to navigate by car or walking.
PLEASE NOTE: That while we love the 2013 reviews on our home from the last time we rented it out, many things have changed in our home. We added an extra bathroom and took many of the items out of the home. We now own an additional home in another state and took all but the necessities out of the home. There is no longer "every toy imaginable" and every cooking utensil known to man. We have stayed here for month(s) at a time and if we noticed something was missing we went and purchased it for this home. However, we do not want anything to be misleading.
This home was built in 1924, not 2014. Some areas are cooler than others. While most windows have been replaced the house still has some old house draftiness to it. The attic bedroom does get chilly for some, thus a space heater is provided.
The water is very HOT. I have a large family and that is the only way there is enough hot water for everyone in the mornings. While people appreciate everyone having enough hot water, they don't like it that hot. You can't have it both ways friends. Sorry.
READ: When booking you will receive an email (at that moment) from this company with all instructions. There are some words that are in the email that you click on and it takes you to a link. In the link you will find a whole bunch of information. I pay them to be customer service. Please use them.
1. Absolutely no smoking anywhere on the premise. If a neighbor catches you the stay will be immediately terminated and you will forfeit your entire deposit. You will also be charged for any smoke smell in the house. This could be $2k or more for Coit cleaning.
2. Quiet hours from 9pm to 7am. Feel free to stay up a lounge on the patio, just don't keep the neighbors & their kids awake.
3. No parking on neighbor's side of the driveway or on the grass. Please avoid parking between the houses, if you do mirrors must be folded in and passenger side must be within 6" of my house.
4. Pets must be pre-approved in WRITING prior to renting or you will loose your deposit.
5. All soiled linens (used towels and sheets) must be taken to the laundry room (this does not include comforters and mattress pads, pillow shams, etc. if they are soiled please send me a message). $50 fee for not taking them down and/or NOT telling my why comforter/mattress pads are in the basement. You must know the difference between a mattress pads and fitted sheet. If you don't know ask Martha Stewart prior to renting. Your mama should have taught you in elementary school.
6. All dirty dishes must be placed in the dishwasher and the dishwasher must be started (unwrapping the soap tab is a must). $50 fee for not.
7. Food/Drinks: You open it/ consume it, leave money to replace it. Not leaving money for taking food/beverages will be charged a $25 minimum. Always leave a note for anything that is used up or low so that the next person gets the same conveniences (for a fee + cost specific groceries can be waiting).
8. Moving any of the furniture and decorations/wall hangings without prior written approval will cost minimum of $150 fee.
9. While we do not charge per person, I want to know who and how many people will be in the house. If we learn that there are extra people we did not approve of prior to booking and you did not contact me for written permission prior to the staying or if you are using the house for something other than what you said, I reserve the right to hold your entire deposit. Same goes for cars and visitors! I must be informed. If a neighbor calls and says they see something that is not on the calendar (# of people/cars/behavior) I will KICK YOU OUT and WITHHOLD your entire deposit! Don't be the first!
10. Message me when you arrive and verify everything is ok AND message me when you depart.
11. If any doors/windows are left unlocked, open, when you leave at any time you will be charged $100. PULL the door SHUT!
12. If the person who rented the house is not the one staying at the home, you MUST get authorization PRIOR to renting. I (&/or house manager) reserve the right to match/check IDs. This is to prevent me getting robbed and to avoid any teenage rentals. If I learn I have been lied to I will kick you out and withhold your entire deposit.
13. Drapes are for beauty ONLY do NOT pull them across the window. They are not going to do anything for light and will damage my plaster on the walls. $300 for any rod pulled out of the wall.
14. Read the email you will receive the day you book AND all the link words that you have to click on them. I am usually driving when I get the, "how do we get in?" If you read the email you will be able to figure it out plus you will look smart. ;)
15. Take all trash out. Failure to do so will be a $100 minimum
*All rules have been made because of past RENTERS, each rule has a story. Please don't make me add a rule because of you!
**We do not charge an extra cleaning fee thanks to great past renters. 2016 has brought us several forgetful renters so now I must be crabby. If the house is not tidy we reserve the right to hold your deposit. This has never happened and we hope it never does. The rules are added and formed because of prior renters.
***I am QUICK at returning messages. Sometimes I am in the grocery store, sometimes I am rocking a baby. I use short hand and FEW words. Please do not take offense. ;)
****Lying, cheating, and stealing are my peeves. Please just don't do it. If you can't give me all 5 stars on something I want to know why before checking out so I have a chance to remedy the situation.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.