À propos de ce logement
Welcome! Baba's ART HAUS is a spectacular place for anyone looking to live and breathe art!! We are artists and run the haus as a live-in art studio/gallery. Child friendly if they can respect the art space. On Saturday's the doors are open for public viewing and sale. We offer psychic readings, numerology charts, tarot and spiritual cleaning. There is plenty of art for sale, so you can always take a piece of local Calgary art home with you and a piece of Baba's collection! See you soon!
This is the master suite of the home... decorated in a leopard print theme! There is a plush queen sized bed and a three seat sofa,(the sofa was a pull out couch, but the pull out is broken so please just use it as a couch) making the room comfortable for up to three. There is also an arm chair and a writing desk. You have a personal coffee maker, coffee, a selection of teas and all the fixings to start your morning off right. A private en-suite with a sink and toilet is provided and a walk-in closet with plenty of storage space. The bath tub and shower are located just outside of your bedroom and that is a shared space with the other haus guests.
Bedding, blankets, pillows, towels, shampoo, body-wash, soap, toilet paper, tissue, lotion, hangers, hair dryer, curling iron, hairspray, toothpaste. Toothbrush available upon request.
Please Inquire about extras.
Accès des voyageurs
Art HauS is a community. A place where local art is created and sold, where psychic minds gather, where music is played and good times are shared. Here you will find one of a kind pieces at bargain prices. The artist makes the money, not the gallery. Every Saturday we are open to the public as a gallery from 11:00-17:00. Every Sunday there is a rock'n'roll band practice from 17:00-22:00. You can purchase any piece you see hanging on Baba's walls. Too, if you in turn are an artist and have something to sell; I can help you! Any and all art accepted. We even offer psychic and tarot readings as well as numerology charts and spiritual cleaning. Just by being in the HauS you will experience the healing powers of Himalayan salt lamps, powerful crystals, regular sage burning and home baked goodies. There is a bath tub, so indulge in a Epsom-salt custom soak. When the season is right, we have a beautiful vegetable garden right out front and you are welcome to any veggies that are ripe for the picking! There is a large backyard with access to a gas BBQ, fire pit and patio set. There is also patio access via the balcony. Smoking, outside only. No drugs. The kitchen is a shared space, as is the living/dining room areas. Coffee makers, microwave, stove, fridge, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, blender, cd player/radio, alarm clock are all at your disposal. Home cooked Meals, are available for an additional charge. Coffee, tea, sugar, salt and pepper included. Some condiments, breakfast foods, rice, noodles, some food, is provided. Main full bath is shared and will be cleaned weekly. Plunger in main bathroom. Laundry and laundry detergent is available. Internet is available and included. Many board games and books available as well as a vast collection of dvds so just ask.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Art HauS is located right on a bus route and minutes walk from the local c-train station. We are 10 minutes from downtown via automobile. There is a private driveway available for parking and garage access. Local shopping, alcohol, gas and cigarettes are all within a few minutes walk. The Calgary Stampede which happens in July is a fifteen minute train/bus ride from Westbrook Station. From the airport we are a 20-40 minute drive depending on traffic. We have a private driveway and street parking all free of charge.
Room is available for daily, weekly and one month stays. If you don't see your question answered please just ask! We have one request... please leave the haus better than you found it! Cheers and we look forward to having you here at Baba's ArT HauS!
WELCOME TO BABA'S ART HAUS! WE ARE HAPPY YOU CHOSE US FOR YOUR CREATIVE & VACATION SPACE. AS SUCH THERE ARE A FEW HOUSE RULES.
- CHECK IN IS NO EARLIER THAN 15:00 UNLESS REQUESTED AND APPROVED.
- CHECK OUT IS NO LATER THAN 11:00 UNLESS APPROVED.
- NO SMOKING.
- NO DRUGS
- NO PARTY'S UNLESS APPROVED.
- THIS IS A SHARED SPACE. PLEASE KEEP THE COMMON AREAS, WASHROOMS, KITCHEN, LIVING, DINING, LAUNDRY, FRONT ENTRANCE, NEAT AND TIDY WHEN YOU ARE NOT HERE
- ALL GUESTS MUST SIGN IN AT THE FRONT DOOR
- YOUR FOUR DIGIT ENTRY CODE, IS FOR YOU AND YOU ALONE. DO NOT SHARE YOUR CODE.
- WHEN LEAVING THE HAUS, LOCK THE DOOR BEHIND YOU.
- TOILETRIES ARE FOR YOU TO USE WHILE WITH US AND ARE TO STAY AT THE HAUS AFTER YOU LEAVE
- IF YOU ARE THE LAST TO USE SOMETHING IN THE HAUS PLEASE LET US KNOW IF IT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED.
- GARBAGE IS TO BE TIED UP AND EITHER LEFT IN THE FRONT FOYER OR TAKEN OUT TO THE BLACK GARBAGE BIN IN THE ALLEY. RECYCLING BIN IS BLUE.
-SEAFOOD AND CURRY ARE NOT ALLOWED DUE TO THE PUNGENT AROMAS, COMFORT OF OUR OTHER GUESTS AND ART FOR SALE.
- ALL ISSUES REGARDING THE HAUS, ARE TO BE BROUGHT TO BABA TEA'S ATTENTION VIA E-MAIL OR PHONE CALL (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (THIS IS A HOME PHONE, SO NO TEXTING)
- ART HAUS WILL BE CLEANED THOROUGHLY EVERY FRIDAY. BEDDING AND TOWELS MAY BE CHANGED ONCE A WEEK AT YOUR REQUEST. IF YOU WOULD LIKE, YOU MAY USE THE LAUNDRY AND HAVE FRESH SHEETS DAILY.
- ART HAUS IS OPEN AS A GALLERY EVERY SATURDAY FROM 11:00-17:00. IF YOU ARE WITH US ON SATURDAYS PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR THIS TIME THERE IS LIMITED KITCHEN ACCESS AS THIS IS THE SALES FLOOR, AND IT MUST REMAIN NEAT AND TIDY. YOU ARE WELCOME TO PARTAKE IN THE ACTIVITIES THAT ART HAUS HOLDS.
-EVERY SUNDAY THERE IS A ROCK'N'ROLL BAND PRACTICE FROM 17:00-22:00. IF MUSIC BOTHERS YOU, THIS IS NOT A GOOD DAY TO STAY WITH US.
- THIS IS AN ART GALLERY AND CREATIVE SPACE. THERE IS ALOT OF ART EVERYWHERE, SO IF YOU BREAK IT, YOU BUY IT. IN TURN, IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE SOMETHING WE ACCEPT CASH AND CREDIT.
-FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN YOUR REMOVAL FROM ART HAUS
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 33 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Mr and Mrs Seremetkoski love to travel and meet new people. Tea is living as a Numerologist and Artist. Viktor is an IT guy and a Musician. We try new things, and usually have a good time! We love all the experiences life has to offer and we treat all people with consideration, compassion, kindness and understanding.
People tell us our home is like a museum of the strange and unusual.
Well we are... strange and unusual. We are artists.
We collect all kinds of treasures from our adventures and we anticipate, that collection will never be complete.
We love comfort when on vacation, so when you stay with us, we offer the same in return.
If you are looking for something a little different, love art, music, movies, books, food, the occult, philosophy and psychic arts...have we got the place for you! We offer art classes and lots of local art for sale.
When we aren't traveling, you can find us most days in the garden or in the studio creating!
Come partake in the marvels these four walls hold.