Limited Time Only! Bigger than Senior Citizen Discount!
- Reserve our Suite Unit for only PHP 999* (2 people) which can house maximum of 10 people or family members. Extra person rate start at PHP 250 after 2nd person.
- Book anytime from November 20 to December 21 and will throw in a free GRAB RIDE to your stay or a Complimentary Pizza meal with 1.5 Liter Softdrinks
- Message us at Faysbuk at Maxine Maxene and take out 20% off from the Booking Fees.
You will be WELCOMED with OLD FASHION HOSPITALITY
--- Need to know Basis. Kindly Read--
1. FLEXIBLE PAYMENT. We accept both CASH and CREDIT CARD payments, Airbnb being our credit card terminal.
Our cash payments have 0% finance service charges and the price are AS IS WHERE IS. PLEASE READ. Airbnb credit card payments include service fee from the system for the Guest. You can check this out on the Right side corner of the system's booking.
2. GOOD FOR 3-6 PEOPLE. Limited offer price is good for one person. We have a minimal and budget friendly additional rate (please see rate per person) Save more with group rates for 3-6 persons! Message us first to avail of our SPECIAL OFFER. We accommodate DAY GUESTS with a minimal entrance fee of PHP 200/person for the use of the Swimming Pool and Gym.
** Children starting at age 5 are full paying guests**
3. SPECIAL FURNISHINGS. 2 Queen Size Beds, 1 Sofa Queen Bed. Dining Table good for 6 and foldable (IKEA). Hot and Cold Shower, Medical Kit, Set Linens and Towels per group, Welcome Kit (toiletries, choco, water coffee set)
4. UNLIMITED WIFI and CABLE TELEVISION is available for the worker bees and to get your Netflix on.
5. SWIMMING POOL & GYM USE. You can find this at the 5th Floor. Register for every use by writing on the log book.
6. SECURITY DEPOSIT. We ask for a minimal cash payment of PHP 2,500 for 3-15 days, PHP 3,500 for 16 to 20 days and PHP 5,000 for 21- to 30 days which is used as to cover partial damages or consumption expenses. This is always REFUNDABLE in the event that there will be no damage/loss to furnishing and furniture as well as excess consumption for utilities. Our code of honesty ensures that we return it immediately and exactly during checkout.
We Follow a "You Break it, Loose it, YOU BOUGHT IT and REPLACE IT" rule. Price equivalents of all furnishings and appliances are handed out in our Home Manual. By booking our units, it means you are liable to all of the furnishings and appliances provided to you. We make sure there is a thorough check in by inspecting and testing out the appliances and providing you a list of the linens, rugs, rags, curtains, towels and other vacation home essential.
7. BABY FRIENDLY. We provide Infant friendly furnishings such as a CRIB and a HIGH CHAIR you can rent out for 25 USD each for the entire stay. Ask us for one at least a day before the stay.
8. WATER AND ELECTRICITY. We maintain a humane, reasonable and friendly Guest electricity consumption budget per day of 3 kph and Guest water consumption budget per day of 0.075 cum or Php 1,500 per month and Php 500 for less than a month. Beyond the set budget shall be for the Guest.
9. SET LINENS & TOWELS. We have fine fiber thread counts for linens and pillowcases, fluffy towels at your disposal and all are packaged depending on the number of guests checked in.
ONLY Should you require additional pillows, linens, etc, we provide you one with minimal fee of PHP 200 per item. You are allowed to bring your own Quintessentials should you so desire. We are very complete. :)
10. VERY CLEAN UNIT. This we assure you once you checked in with us. Expect Five STAR HOTEL Standard cleanliness. That is why we hope that you treat our home as your own. We follow a simple Clean As You Go policy. Our pet peeve is cigarettes and strong hygienic smell and food. Please be mindful. For smokers, there are designated smoking area in the Ground Floor, Floor Exit and 5th floor. Kindly ask our concierge. :)
11. PARKING IS READILY AVAILABLE. Our building has basement parking for your use. As we are in the center of the city, parking fees start at 30 Pesos for 3 hours and 300 pesos for overnight stay. There is an uncovered parking in our building which you may use during check in and during checkout to save you the extra penny. This is new building policy and which the building administration/security will collect upon parking.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest may I kindly make use of the 5th floor clubhouse where the gym and swimming pool is located
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are keen to help you whenever you need assistance at anytime. You can readily reach us through the numbers provided by Airbnb. We respond within the day or less than 8 hours. Our friendly lobby concierge can also assist you maintenance and neighbourhood directory concerns.
1. CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT. Kindly inform us a day before on the agreed time of Check-in. Please always present your Government Issued IDS (we prefer it scanned). We have a Grace Period of 1 hour on our check in. If you are late for more than that without informing us at least two hours before, we charge a fixed rate of PHP 250 service fee given to our staff who will be extending over time.
A. CHECK IN. We have a 5-8 minute check in process to:
a. Test out all the appliances and show the furnishings are in good condition.
b. Show you the printed and simplified House Rules & Condition printed and hang on door as well as give you the Furnishing Equivalent price Handout.
c. Give you your welcome water, coffee, chocolate and basic toiletries.
d. Give you your packaged linens. Should you require additional ones the prices are as follow:
Php 100 per piece pillow case
Php 200 per piece bedsheet
Php 500 per piece mattress protector
Php 200 per piece Blanket
Php 200 per piece Towel
Php 250 per piece Pillow
+ It is understood that additional quintessentials are not charged any Laundry fee after rental.
e. NO REGISTRATION. NO ENTRY.
B. CHECK OUT. All Guests must have an EXIT CLEARANCE before being allowed to check out which is just a simple inspection of the unit and usage. Afterwards, Guests will be given the pass.
C. NO SECURITY DEPOSIT BUT IF YOU BREAK IT, LOSS IT, means that
GUESTS agree to REPLACE the same. Furnishing and Appliances Price
Equivalents are found in the Handbook given to you.
* Once you receive all 2 Keys, you have agreed that the unit has been given in good condition. Lost keys are charge PHP 300.00 per new key.
2. FLEXIBLE PAYMENT. We allow CASH and CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS Airbnb being our CREDIT CARD Merchant of Choice. Look for Maxine Arce.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: All CREDIT CARD PAYMENT will be charged a GUEST Service fee from the system which we cannot do about as we, HOSTS are also charged the same rate in terms of HOSTING SERVICE FEE. Should you prefer to pay in CASH, we give a small discount of 5% on the total Gross nightly rate (excluding Cleaning fee) as incentive for booking with us. You shall receive both copy receipt, home instruction manual after booking.
3. WE ACCEPT INSTANT BOOKING even without government identification through this application. However, we STRICTLY require presentation of IDS upon CHECK-IN. The HOST will be sending the GUEST and his group a computerized form to be filled up within 48 hours before checking in. Kindly email or scan Government IDs of all those included in the group.
4. DECLARATION OF GOOD FAITH. All of the units are privately owned and are identified as RENTED HOMES and not HOTELS. We may have daily or nightly rates however we adhere to Philippine Rental Control Law recognising a Lessor and Lessee relationship.
The owners and their management are not liable for any injuries or illnesses that may occur while on the premises or its facilities. Neither are they accountable for the loss of any personal belonging or valuables.
5. NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Furthermore, the Homeowners, Hosts and Cohosts, are not condoning any activities concerning prostitution, drug trading and using, smuggling or anything considered illegal by Philippine law and shall not be held in connection with any of these. Should the Guests be, at any time, found participating in any of these activities, the Guest shall be immediately evicted and pay not less than Fifty (PHP 50,000) Thousand Pesos in damages and court representation to be held in Quezon City
10. **Please keep in mind that AirBnB is a community of people opening up their homes to guests. Our home sharing community is designed for people who are FAIRLY INDEPENDENT and those WE CAN COUNT ON to treat our home as their own. We are not a Hotel but we strive to provide the creature comforts that you deserve on a trip to the country or town.
**This is the reason why we are able to OFFER RATES that are
SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER than hotels.
OUR LIMITATIONS (PLEASE READ): In line with this, we are informing our prospective guests that we are not accommodating any guests 68 years old and above or those with severe medical conditions (hypertension, heart condition, dementia) and mental medical conditions (bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, depression, mania) as we lack the professional medical personnel or facilities to keep their stay comfortable and safe. Please book with a hotel or hospices with medical care at the ready.
11. DAY GUEST FEE FOR AMENITIES. Guests are allowed to have Guests who can make use of the 5th floor Swimming Pool and Gym Amenities.
An All Day Entrance fee of PHP 150 per person is charged. Please kindly text the Home Host or management so that DAY GUESTS can be registered. No REGISTRATION. NO ENTRY.
12. NO. OF GUESTS PER UNIT. Our packages have a maximum number of 4 guests per unit should the Guest request for an additional 2 members, they must pay an Overnight RATE of PHP 500 per night of stay. They must also diligently log in at the Ground floor logbook and log out on the same logbook in order to indicate that the stay is over. Otherwise, the Main Guest shall be charged an additional overnight rate per night on the next subsequent days.
* By agreeing on this and paying the accommodation means an agreement of our home rules and manual.
PROMOS. We give complimentary food or Service through GRAB (up to Php 300 fee).
My hosting motto is simple: "Mi Casa Tu Casa" and all my units (owned or managed) hope to represent old fashion charm and hospitality that we Filipinos are known for. :)
As a Host, I'm always interested in meeting new people and hearing their stories from all over the world. I listen well to your feedback and suggestions in making our condotel units a more enjoyable stay for all. I'm always up to the challenge of giving you the FIVE STAR Home away from Home you deserve. I'm a family person (can't live without em) and I love warm friends, good food, ocean beaches, and travel! I promise a responsive stay feel free to contact me if you have any doubts and I will glady be of service. :)
|Co Hosting Collaborations|
I am a former Investment banker turned Vacation Home Entrepreneur having had the privileged to managed and sell off 24 Resort Type Condominiums in Pasig, Metro Manila pre Airbnb era (2009). My firm sold our last Pasig Condotel two years ago. We are starting over from 6 Quezon City Condo Units and 2 from Makati.
We are looking to partner with more hosts and property owners to accommodate our existing and growing lists of balikbayans, business and embassy expatriates as well as religious congregations where our firm is doing business with for many years. We love to share our lead generations and convert them into wonderful guest hosting experiences for you.
Apart from Hosting, I am an active Business Development Analyst and Consultant helping entrepreneurs build restaurants from old houses, food parks from empty lots, Offshore Outsource Service Offices from old warehouses as well as help bid for IT and Procurement Services abroad through commissioned works of White Paper Research Development and Business Plan.
You can find my page at I Love Metro Manila Properties for all your property needs (sales & marketing representation, property legals and taxations, turnkey project