À propos de ce logement
Cozy couch for you in a clean and spacious living room in Brooklyn. It has big windows, high celling and hardwood floor.
Walk less than two minutes from subway station ( F line Ave P Station). 12 minutes by train to Prospect Park.
It is living room area so there is no privacy. Therefore, it's only for those who travel to New York City and need a place to crash at night. But I will be in my room most of time so you won't feel distracted a lot. The couch is 3 nights minimum stay.
Accès des voyageurs
We share bathroom and kitchen together. You can park your car on the street nearby if you drive here.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be more than happy to offer you recommendations and tips for your trip.
Come to the SIDE DOOR ( the door in front of the parking lot) instead of the front door to access to our apartment when you arrive.
• This space is for people who explore the city most of the time during the day, so please communicate with me about the time you leave and come back home.
• Clean it up after you use the bathroom.
• No cooking. ( very light cook, such as cereal might be OK).
• Keep quite while you stay in the house.
• Do not use any of the household supply unless permitted.
• If you use my utensil, please wash it IMMEDIATELY after you use it!
• Please clean the dinning table after you done eating.
• DO NOT bring additional guest.
P.S. Cleaning fee will be exempted if you can wash your blanket and bed sheet in the nearby laundry mat before you leave!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 5 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires