The room has 2 single beds. A fridge, a kettle and a private bathroom.
The building partely renovated in 2012.If you want to relax come to our house. To Tallinn Oldtown(Centre) is about 10km. Bus stop is about 4-5 min walk distance.Airport is about 15 min car drive.And the port is 15 minutes car drive away.We also have a private garden and good parking oppurtunities (free).Our house is next to a bus stop. We rent out 2 rooms. Within the walking distance, there are many pubs and restaurants. And don`t worry about getting to our house, I will meet you at the airport and i will drive you to my house. You are welcome!
Polite behavior, no pets, no smoking in the house, no parties.
1. Please keep the place clean and tidy.
2. Please remind, that there is a functioning smoke alarm system in the house, do not smoke in the house! Also do not use open fire, like candles etc!
3. Fire extinguishers are on the first and second floors.
4. Please do not change the location of the furniture and accessories except the chairs and armchairs.
5. Please switch off all electrical appliances when leaving the house.
6. Close all the windows, the entrance door and the gate when leaving the house.
7. Do not forget to return the keys when you are checking out.
8. Some taxi recommendations: Tallink taxi call 1921; Tulika taxi call 1200.
9. Emergency contact number: 112 (Fire alarm and/or Emergency medical help.
10. Wi-Fi password: at arrival, ask the Host.
11. Smoking in allowed only outside.
Cet hôte a 13 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I like to travel myself and as a host I want you to enjoy Tallinn and do whatever I can to help. When you are in my home I want you to feel safe and relaxed.
I look forward to being your Airbnb host!