Architect designed penthouse apartment with large open plan living and dining area with sliding doors opening onto sunny south facing roof terrace.
Ideally placed for Olympia exhibition centre and as a base for visiting central London. 25 mins in a taxi to Heathrow international airport.
Friendly, safe and quiet neighbourhood with nice local pubs and an all year round farmers' market on Saturdays.
Architect designed penthouse flat with large open plan living and dining area with sliding doors opening onto sunny south-facing roof terrace.
The flat has been refurbished to a high standard and includes fibre optic broadband, wifi, underfloor heating in bathrooms, high end furniture and bedding.
Accès des voyageurs
Main living area (shared with owner) has TV/sitting area with surround sound cinema system and separate dining area. It is a large 35 sqm space and is very light and airy.
Quiet double bedroom (sleeps 2) has own bathroom with bath and rainshower. There is a further guest bedroom with comfortable double sofabed (sleeps further 2, specify when booking).
The flat is on the 2nd and 3rd floors with no lift so you will need to be happy walking up and down stairs!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm very happy to give some guidelines and tourist information to guests and help with reservations if I am around.
All sheets, towels and essential toiletries are provided. Also amenities like iron and ironing board, hairdryer. Even a sunlounger for the terrace!
A tourist information pack will be handed out on arrival with help on travel, tourist sites and getting around London.
Here are some pointers for what to do:
- Farmers' market: there is an all year round market in the nearby school's grounds every Saturday (10am-3pm) selling excellent fresh produce, coffee etc.
- Visit art/museums: take time to visit museums like the Science or Natural History Museum in nearby South Kensington
- Portobello Market and Notting Hill are 20 mins walk or 2 stops from Shepherd Bush Tube station
- Parks: Holland Park (10 mins) and Hyde Park (20 mins) are both nearby
- Shopping: Westfield is the largest shopping centre in Europe and is 10 mins walk from the flat. Alternatively, you can go to the shopping mecca of Oxford Street and Regent Street which is 7 stops away on the Central line
- Olympia exhibition centre is nearby (500m)
- Hammersmith Apollo is nearby for concerts
- Eating out: in the neighbourhood you can eat excellent food at the Havelock Tavern or the Bird in Hand. Further suggestions can be found within the Guidebook area of the listing
- Enjoying the flat: order takeaway or cook your own meal and enjoy 110 sqm of space and watch a movie on the surround sound system
A taxi to/from Heathrow costs around GBP30 with Uber or a black taxi is GBP70.
I would expect guests to be respectful of the furniture, the neighbours and obviously not to damage anything! The neighbourhood is quiet and residential.
No smoking indoors.
Shoes off indoors please (beige coloured carpets!).
Cet hôte a 15 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires