À propos de ce logement
Come and enjoy our lovely chalet in the Austrian Alps. The chalet sleeps 10 people in four bedrooms, and has a sauna and free WiFi. There is so much to do in the local area and the local Gasthaus serves great beer and wonderful food.
* 4 bedrooms (2 x Austrian twin rooms, 1 x twin room & 1 x triple room)
* 2 bathrooms (one with shower cubicle and the other with shower over bath)
* Fully equipped kitchen, including cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, slow cooker & dishwasher
* Open plan lounge and dining area with corner sofa, 4 armchairs, feature gas fire, LCD TV, CD player, plus numerous books & games
* Sauna that can accommodate 4 people
* Jacuzzi bath (located in bathroom)
* Washing machine and tumble dryer
* Travel cot available
* Ski store with boot warmer (can take 10 pairs of ski boots)
* Large covered terrace
* 2 car park spaces
* Free WiFi
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the whole chalet.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If there are any issues, then we can be easily contacted by phone and people in the locality that can help if there are issues with the chalet.
The chalet is located in a little hamlet about 1K from the main village of Stadl an der Mur. The area is great for holidays in the summer and winter with so much to do to keep everyone happy.
The chalet is within easy access of numerous excellent ski and snowboarding resorts to suit all levels of ability, ranging from a 10 to 45 minute drive away, including Kreischberg, Turrache Hohe, Obertauern, Bad Kleinkirchheim and Katschberg.
The melting snow in the spring reveals lovely green meadows. Here you will find numerous walking, hiking and mountain biking opportunities all within easy reach of Stadl. If you're feeling really brave then try white water rafting on the River Mur which runs through Stadl. Follow the River Mur on the cycle track and you'll reach the beautiful medieval town of Murau where you can enjoy a drink on a sunny terrace in the main square or have a meal in one of the local restaurants.
Located in Stadl and open during the peak summer months is a bathing lake set in a parkland setting. On-site is a cafe bar and nearby there are tennis courts, beach volleyball court, a small skateboard park and a children's play park.
A car is recommended, although it's possible to get the train and bus to the nearby towns of Tamsweg and Murau from Stadl an der Mur.
There are steps leading up to the chalet.
Sorry, but no pets or smoking allowed in the chalet.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.