Szia. I will try to make sure, that your staying here will be the friendliest, cushiest and most unique experience, you've ever had. Or at least in the Transdanubian region of Hungary.
Details: big terrace with panorama, the lake Balaton, tile stove
70 sqm, big terrace with panorama over the Transdanubian region of Hungary, the lake Balaton and basalt mountains, hills, reeds, non-active volcanoes. Sunrises and sunsets, birds, Keszthely Mountains behind you, tile stove in the living room and poultries in the garden.
THE APARTMENT FEATURES:
• Private terrace with more than 300° panorama
• Private, locked parking lot for two cars
• A spacious room, living room on the ground floor w/ traditional tile stove
• Quality kitchen fixtures (two oven one of them is a wood-burning one) and cooking tools
• Keszthely Mountains behind you
• Beaches in front of you in 15 km along the lake: Szigliget (9 km), Balatonederics ( 9 km), Balatongyörök (9 km), Vonyarcvashegy (11 km), Gyenesdiás ( 13 km), Keszthely (15 km)
• Two bedrooms on the first floor, w/ king-sized bed and three single beds
• Sheets, towels
• Bathroom with tools
• Professional cleaning prior to every stay
• Poultries in the garden (cocks, hens and fresh eggs)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We collected a lot of places to visit in our Guidebook, take a look!
Also if you have any specific question like:
Where to find coffee shops here (behind nowhere)? Or where is the scenic lookout? Or where can I ride a horse? Or whatever i don't know, just ask!! I can definitely help :)
The house is up to the Keszthely Mountains, which means a 3-4 minutes (cc. 2 km) ride from the center of the village (Balatonederics).
The landscape around the house is rich and diverse flora and fauna and offers a fine example of Hungarian country feeling. Fruit trees, vineyard, vegetable garden and as i mentioned before cocks and hens. Cocks crowing sometimes really loud just before or at the moment of sunrise but to be honest i love this natural alarm clock. The sun is rising in front of us you can easily catch it from the terrace or from the master bedroom's window if you want:)
The flora and fauna requires - of course - regular care, so i have to go there every day between 4 - 5pm. I will be suppaduppa invisible and quiet!!