Beautiful entire apartment, newly renovated, very well located in central London, Bermondsey area, packed with character. Amazing transport links to all tourist attractions, direct train to London bridge in just 4 minute, 1.2 mile away from Tower bridge.
Stylish, comfortable and relaxing apartment, fully furnished and commands an excellent location, 2 minutes walk from South Bermondsey train station, only 4 minutes to London bridge (one stop).
The apartment is newly refurbished to very high standard.
Brand new furniture, tastefully decorated flat in retro style.
Living room has two comfortable sofa beds, cool dinning table and chairs, 40" TV with free view channels and NETFLIX.
The bedroom has a comfortable king size bed, wardrobe and side tables.
Beautifully done kitchen with wood worktop, slick and stylish, fridge, filter coffee machine, washing/drying machine, microwave, oven and cooker all top quality.
The bathroom has a big bath and everything a bathroom needs to have.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have apartment to use.
Let us know in advance at what time you arrive.
How to find it:
1. London bridge train station, connected to London bridge Jubilee line, take a train to South Bermondsey, only one stop, trains every 5-10 min, usually from platform 14 or 15. The apartment is just over the bridge from the station.
2. Canada water station on Jubilee line, fastest line by the way, take a bus 1 or 381 from stop C. It is only 5 -10 min by bus to the apartment, get off at South Bermondsey / Rotherhithe new road stop, apartment is just up the bridge.
3. Parking is free, next to the entrance, if you travel by car.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will meet guests and show them around the apartment and it will be a pleasure to answer any questions while you stay at the apartment.
The apartment has a sleepping facility for up to 6 people, but would advice 5 for comfortable stay.
Towels, bedding and toiletries are provided for guests.
Please act in a responsible and neighbourly way:
- no party and no noise at anytime.
- no drugs or illegal activities
- keep quiet in the communal area of the building.
- no pets and no smoking
- take care not to damage the exquisite wooden vintage furniture (scratch, heat or water mark)
- clean the oven after use
- wash used tableware and cookware
- clear bins and take out rubbish to communal bins
- be considerate and kind - treat it like your home. You are expected to tidy up after yourself and leave the property in a similar condition to that in which you find it.
-please remove the bed sheets used and leave next to the bed.
Any damage of the property or broken furniture will be replaced by items of equal value and it will be taking from your holding deposit.
We reserve the right to come once a day if necessary to check the house.
If you have any issue don't hesitate contact us 24h / 7 days a week.