Recently renovated loft studio, suitable for 3 persons, in a typical Dutch 1911 'herenhuis' (gentlemen's house). It's located in a nice street with 100 year old chestnut trees. The studio has it's own bathroom and a kitchen with gas stove, combi microwave, fridge, etc.
To reach the Attic Studio you will have to walk up two straight stairs. The second one is quite steep - which is common in Dutch old houses - but if you are in a reasonable health condition you will easily be able to walk it up and down normally.
The space is practical, bright and has a very nice atmosphere -- it has been renovated and furnished with a keen eye for detail. The roof is very well insulated and the floor has a sound absorbing layer. The room has a kitchen with a gas stove, combi microwave with steam oven function, silent refrigerator with freezer compartment, a watercooker, a toaster and a sandwich maker and there is a private bathroom in 1920's style, with shower, bath and toilet. The 2.10 m vintage bed has two comfortable mattresses. There's a good, foldable 2 m bed available for a third guest. Free WIFI is available. There's a small TV with DVD and many digital channels.
The Attic Studio is located at the upper floor of my house, it is like a separate apartment. My cats are not allowed to enter it. If the studio is unavailable, I have another nice Airbnb room at the first floor: https://www.airbnb.nl/rooms/16955030
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live downstairs. I'm always available for questions, suggestions and assistance. If you need additional attributes in the kitchen, or extra chairs, or whatever just ask.
- You can use the washing machine and the dryer, located at the first floor. The fee for using one of these machines is € 2,-.
- There is a good 2m. folding bed available for a third guest. A child [up to 11 years of age] as a third guest is free, an adult € 14,-
- Dropping off your luggage earlier is possible from 9:00 AM, ask me if you want to do that.
- Inform me at least one day in advance about your time of arrival, or the earliest possible check-in time will be 20:00.
- There are no double doors like in a hotel so don't be noisy, especially between 23:00 and 8:00.
- Close the gas valve after you have used the stove.
- Close the roof windows when you go out.
- Checking out is at the latest 11:30 AM
Cet hôte a 63 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm halfway into my forties and a passionate researcher of the prehistoric heritage. About 5 years ago, my right arm became paralyzed due to a medical mistake. So I had to restart my life again and I decided to do that by realizing plans that I already had, but seemed to have become 'impossible'.
One of these plans was to renovate/restore my 1911 'gentleman's house' and make the upstairs floors suitable for short stay rental. Because of my paralyzed arm I could not do that using my own skills anymore -- and thus had to hire people with the right attitude as well as the right skills to restore the many nice old details the house has. With compensation money from the hospital I could afford to hire such people. It turned out to be a big operation but it is as good as realized now, with only a few things to do, mostly at the outside of the house. I will be proud to welcome you as my guest(s)!