Modern stylish spacious townhouse sitting high in Jindabyne. Double storey, master bedroom, kitchen, lounge, 1.5 bathrooms and large balcony with bbq all up stairs. 2 bedrooms, bathroom, laundry and tv area all downstairs.
Downstairs area has a heated tile floor and upstairs has a gas heater.
Accès des voyageurs
I will be in contact with you the day of your arrival with information on how to access the property
Linen is provided
Limited amenities such as toilet paper, tissues, soaps etc. Please bring your own if staying longer than 1 night.
Winter is a busy time in Jindabyne, please lock everything up and take extra time to head up to the snow as you may get traffic.
Parking: one car space under the carport and one on the blue rocks out the front.
Bedroom heaters: Each bedroom has a panel heater. Heaters are on a timed circuit. They turn on at 4pm. You can then switch them on/off to you liking
No Waxing of skis or boards inside the property
1. The premises are rented to you for holiday purposes only and for the period stated on the payment receipt. Check in time is from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and check out is 10.00am on the day of departure. Keys must be returned by 10:00am on the date of departure. PLEASE NOTE due to cleaning workloads in winter, delays may be experienced for check in times.
2. All reservation required to pay 50% of booking total at the time of booking. Or 100% if booking via Airbnb.
3. Cancellation Policy - bookings cancelled more than 28 days prior to arrival date will incur a loss of the total booking fee paid. Bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of total invoice value including the booking fee.
4. Each reservation is subject to a Security bond upon arrival. Will be refunded within 2 days of post departure inspection. The Security Bond covers cleaning outside normal requirements (BBQ must be left clean $50 surcharge), excessive garbage (rubbish not removed from property), damage, breakage/s, loss of property, lost keys and late departure. No credit card or cash bond, no key – no exceptions.
5. The premises must be kept in a tidy state and the number of occupants must not exceed the number of beds, or the number of same as stated on the confirmation. Furniture must not be moved or rearranged. Failure to abide by this condition can result in additional charges or eviction from the premises.
6. The property is offered to you in a clean and functional condition. Upon departure the property must be left in a clean, tidy condition with all garbage put in rubbish bins. All food brought into the property must be removed or disposed of. An additional charge will be applied for cleaning considered to be beyond normal expectations (including cleaning of BBQ), excessive rubbish removal, and loss/non return of keys.
7. All damage, breakages or losses incurred during your time of occupancy are your responsibility and must be reported and paid for by you. Any unreported damage, breakage or loss discovered following your departure will result in any charges associated there with being applied against the security bond provided by you upon collection of keys. An inspection of the premises can be made upon demand by the owner or agent should the need arise.
8. Under NO circumstances are animals or related species permitted on or inside the premises. Any breach of this condition will incur an automatic carpet cleaning fee of $300.00 AND any additional charges relating to excess cleaning and damage to any part of the property.
9. Acceptance of this booking is made in good faith but may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
10. For your security and safety please ensure that all windows and doors are securely locked when leaving the premises as weather conditions can change suddenly, causing damage to personal and owners’ property. Attention needs to be given to the security of the property due to the high incidence of crime in holiday seasons. No responsibility is by this booking agent or the owner/s for the tenants’ personal property.
11. Strata by-laws and council regulations must be complied with. We ask that consideration be given to other guests with respect to noise, parking and other issues that affect the peaceful enjoyment of others.
12. Owners have the right to cancel any booking should they wish to utilize their property at the same time.
13. Late check out fees apply
14. Under NO circumstances is smoking or illegal drug use permitted on the property or land. Any breach of this condition will incur an automatic carpet cleaning fee of $300.00 AND any additional charges relating to excess cleaning and damage to any part of the property.