À propos de ce logement
Offering big discounts for longer term stays in March!
Casa Roja is open concept with two spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. The backyard is my sanctuary complete with horseshoes, a shaded gazebo, and hammock. It is completely fenced-in with a private 8 foot fence.
The chef's kitchen is finished with granite counter tops, updated appliances, nice cookware, and sharp knives. Appliances include coffee maker, toaster, blender, crock pot, and ice cream maker. Local coffee beans, tea choices, herbs & spices, and cooking oil are also provided.
Each bedroom is furnished with super comfy queen beds. For additional sleeping spaces, there are air mattresses (queen and twin sizes) and the sectional couch can be rearranged to about the size of a full bed.
The TV is complete with Chromecast so you can stream from any of your own devices. Connect your phone via bluetooth to the speakers to get the tunes roll'n.
Towels, soaps, linens, basic toiletries, iron, and a blow dryers are provided.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have full access to the house with the exception of the garage.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You can interact with me as little or as much as you like. Usually I am available via call and/or text.
The security deposit does not get charged to your card upon booking. If there is an issue I'll always try to solve it with you directly before going to Airbnb.
I have a dog, but don't fret - the space will be free of pet hair for your stay. If your pup travels, they are welcome upon prior approval. We will, under no circumstances, allow any cats.
10 House Rules:
1. Please be respectful. This is my home, please treat it as your own.
2. Do your dishes. Soap is not necessary on cast iron skillets.
3. It’s cool if you have some friends over but keep it classy.
4. No smoking inside.
5. Please lock up the home when you leave. You will be provided a code.
6. You'll notice most of the plates, bowls, and cups are handmade. It's a hobby I enjoy which requires hours of work for each piece, they are made to be used but please handle with care.
7. Chromecast is easy to connect to - just web-search it - they'll have step by step instructions for your device. The speakers can be connected to via bluetooth from any of your own devices.
8. You can only park on Duval between 6pm and 7am. The driveway can fit 3 cars, side streets always open
9. Check out Policies. Guest should be checked out of home by 11am of last day, unless another time is specifically agreed upon.
10. Last of all - have fun and don't piss off the neighbors.
11. No downloading of illegal/pirated videos, the internet company keeps records of IP addresses and content. I get notices with the dates of when the content was downloaded; any fines will be deducted from your deposit.
Note: The ice machine maker is not working currently; however, I will provide ice in the box.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 24 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm laid back, have a healthy addiction to food, music, meeting new people, fashion, good coffee, good beer, listening to podcasts, and the performing arts. When I'm not working I'm probably playing soccer, doing yoga, climbing, trail running, or mountain biking. I've been in Austin for a little over a year. I know about the best local hangouts and still enjoy exploring new Austin gems.