À propos de ce logement
Large studio apartment w/2 double beds, kitchen and dining table. Perfect for a small group or family wanting a comfy base to explore Tokyo. Great location with easy access to Shibuya, Shinjuku & Harajuku. 6 minutes to Sendagaya & Kitasando Sta.
Our newly renovated apartment is very clean, spacious, bright studio apartment. Located around the 5th floor of a semi modern apartment building providing an open air breezy feeling with great natural light. The living and sleeping area has 2 double beds and a table to eat and planning your day. It leads onto a small but functional kitchen to use to prepare simple meals. The bathroom is simple and clean with a shower + small bathtub and toilet. This apartment is perfect for a small group or family wanting a comfortable space to stay in central Tokyo.
**NOTE: The drainage of the bath in this building is working slowly and we are working on it to get it fixed at this moment. But you should be able to take a bath normally :) If it is too bad, please get in touch with us to inform of the issue! Also the balcony face to the cemetery. Please refer to the picture on the listing page :)
Accès des voyageurs
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access (for browsing and texting but not video talk)
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Full kitchen with Fridge, microwave, gas burner & kettle
- Shower with bathtub and standard toilet
- Air conditioner for heating and cooling
- Iron & ironing board
- On the ground floor of the building is a washing machine & dryer (sorry but not for free, about 300 yen per use)
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
2 double bed
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
+++++++++++++++ Children +++++++++++++++
We count children over 3 as regular guests, but children up to 3 can stay for free. Please let us know how many people would be arriving though :)
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke on the balcony but please close the window while you smoke so that smoke doesn't come inside.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 40 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
WELCOME TO MY PAGE!
Hi, I'm Shinichiro! Thank you for visiting! I will do my best to support your stay here. Please feel free to contact me any time. Hope you have a wonderful time in Tokyo! ENJOY!!