This brand new apartment offers breathtaking views of Putrajaya Lake and just 5km / 10 min to Putrajaya ERL Station (connecting KLIA & KL) and Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC). Our home is family-friendly (accommodates up to 6) and a great place for business traveller to stay.
Property type: Apartment
Bedroom: 3 (2 Queen Bed and 1 Single bed)
There's 2 seaters sofa (couch)/ floor mattress at living room which can be used as a bed for 1 person.
Balcony and backyard
Check In: After 3:00 PM
Check Out: Before 12:00 PM
Accès des voyageurs
Guest will have the entire apartment during stay.
Guest will have access to these areas;
- First floor with children's outdoor playground, outdoor fitness equipment and badminton court.
- Cyber Heights Villa Club House with swimming pool, gym, grocery shop, laundry shop, restaurant and café.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We have provided a self check-in service so as to accommodate check in time at our guests' convenience. However, please inform us of your check in time in order for us to ensure that the apartment is at its best condition when you arrive.
If you need any help, do not hesitate to call / text me and I'm happy to assist you.
We would like all our guests to enjoy a pleasant stay at our apartment, so we kindly ask you to observe the house rules during your stay (see House Rules).
- No pets allowed in the apartment
- No smoking inside the apartment
- Party is not allowed
- No shoes in the apartment
- Light cooking is allowed
- Please leave the apartment clean & tidy
- Please switch off the lights / air condition and turn off water tap when not in use (or if you're going out). Save the earth.
Since our apartment is open for muslim and non-muslim guests, we really appreciate for non-muslim guests not to bring in any alcohol beverages and any non-halal food (pork or any food associated to it) into the house including cooking as a respect to the muslim guests. You can still consume both outside of the house. I always believe that Airbnb community was built based on trust and respecting each other.