Luxurious Waterpark & Golf Resort – Welk Resorts San Diego's Spacious Villa #294 located on Brierwood Drive has a fully-equipped Kitchen and private balcony overlooking the golf course. In 2018, available from July 1 to July 8. Villa may accommodate up to 8 people.
Resort Villas offer a spacious two bedroom floor plan in the classic Welk style, situated among rolling fairways and beautiful mountain scenery. No detail has been overlooked in the recently updated custom fabrics and fine furnishings, carefully selected and designed to provide for every need and comfort of our guests.
Two Bedroom Villa on Second Floor:
– measures around 1,370 sq. ft.
– Living Room with queen sleeper sofa, flat-panel TV with cable service, Bose® Wave system, DVD player, and arcadia doors to private balcony
– Fully-equipped Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven, refrigerator, stacked washer/dryer
– Master Bedroom with king bed, desk, closet, flat-panel TV, ceiling fan and in-room safe
– Master Bath with double vanity sinks, large bathtub and shower
– Dining area opens to Kitchen and Living room
– Second Bedroom with two full beds, closet, flat-panel TV, ceiling fan
– Second Bath with double vanity sinks and large walk-in shower
– Furnished Balcony overlooking golf course
Accès des voyageurs
The 600-acre Welk Resort has a waterpark with waterslides and children's interactive splash pads. The resort is 25 minutes drive from San Diego Safari Park, beaches and LegoLand; 30 minutes drive from the Temecula Valley wine country.
The Welk Resort Theatre is home to top-notch talent performing Broadway style musicals and starring in comedy and variety shows, including tribute bands. The resort offers two 18 hole golf courses, catch and release fishing pond, water park with 8 outdoor pools and spas, 2 water slides, 4 outdoor lighted tennis courts and daily resort activities for all ages. Barbeque Grills, Billiard or Pool Tables, Convenience Store and Deli, Fitness Center and Spa Services, Casual dining at Canyon Grille restaurant or Pizza Hut Express. Complimentary Wi-Fi signals in all recreation centers.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am not home. This is my parents' timeshare week and our home is just 20 minutes (16.4 miles) away from the resort.
San Diego is known for its near-perfect weather. The average year-round high temperature is 70ºF (21ºC). The annual rainfall is light, averaging only 9.45 inches (24 cm), the majority of which falls during the months of December, January and February.
Please be mindful of conserving water. California is entering the fourth year of drought and strict conservation measures have been imposed statewide.
The Resort is upgrading the Resort Villa buildings with improved
internet/Wi-Fi. Until such time as this project is completed, they have set-up complimentary Wi-Fi signals in all recreation centers.
Good Manners and Proper Decorum expected in all public places.
Guest agrees to abide by all Resort Rules while on premises.
Do not take any items out of the villa.
Be Clean, Tidy and Respectful of the villa.
No Smoking, No Drugs, No Pets.
Cet hôte a 63 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires