Recently fully restored top-to-bottom, with luxury features throughout, two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, living/dining room, study room, and a large enclosed porch. The classic Victorian house has high ceilings with beautiful details. Blocks away from parks, restaurants/cafes, and buses that go directly to downtown.
The house is also well equipped for business travel. Half of our guests are business travelers.
1. Built in 1890, the flat is ~1500 sqft, spacious for 4-5 guests
2. High Ceilings and Big Windows. The flat gets lots of sunlight
3. Tasteful mid-century furnitures and light fixtures
4. Beautiful details from classic wallpapers, original french door, stain glass, moulding, and plasters to small things like hinges and door knobs
5. Sonos audio system in every room around the flat and on the porch
6. Nest control for the heater
7. Two fireplaces in the living room and master bedroom
7. Fully equipped kitchen with high-end gadgets
8. High-end professional espresso machine
9. Beatuiful pattern floor tiles
10. Floor warming for both bathrooms
11. Air-jetted clawfoot deep tub, rainforest shower head, thermostatic shower valves, and other luxury features
12. fully enclosed with hardwood floor. Great place to hang out and have meals regardless of the weather!
13. Lots of sun and nice place to watch sunset.
We spent over a year designing and remodeling this unit, trying to restore the traditional victorian style with our personal touch. Hope you enjoy the flat.
Accès des voyageurs
The guest will have access to the entire flat.
License Number: STR-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
Shoes off in the house
There is one flight of stairs.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires