À propos de ce logement
Brand new Bed & Breakfast opened April 2013 in the historical center of Amsterdam.
Dutch artist Carla van Slooten, Proprietress of this B & B, welcomes you in her super cozy Bed and Breakfast of Art in her historical canal house on the Amsterdam Canal “Korte Prinsengracht”.
On the ground floor of this listed monument the artists' studio and gallery is located. Just one floor up you'll find the comfortable Bed & Breakfast of Art. The spacious room (45m2) is tastefully decorated by Carla van Slooten with her own art-works.
This B&B in the historical center of Amsterdam has an ultra comfortable over - king size Coco-mat bed, private bathroom, separate toilet, flat screen TV with cable tv connection, coffee & tea facilities, a fridge and wifi internet free of charge.
Located just 10 minutes walk away from the central station, around the corner from the Haarlemmer straat, Brouwersgracht and the famous picturesque jordaan district this Bed & Breakfast of Art has all it takes for your memorable stay in Amsterdam.
With the Anne Frank house, Damsquare, Jordaan Area and all main sites of Amsterdam within walking distance this is the perfect home for your stay in Amsterdam.
The Terms and Conditions of the bed & breakfast as agreed to by the owner of the bed & Breakfast (hereafter mentioned "Bed & Breakfast of Art" and the Client (together the "parties") are as follows;
Client's who do not apprehend permits the owner of the bed & breakfast to refuse the key/door code, amend the charge or immediately terminate the occupancy.
1. Quotations - are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until receipt of the deposit (50% of the total rental sum), confirmed in writing.
2. Booking Requests - are subject to availability and confirmation in writing.
3. Usage - the premises are let to you for holiday purposes ONLY and only for the period stated on the receipt. NO weddings, parties, or large gatherings are allowed. The number of people occupying the premises must not exceed the number of people that were initially booked.
4. Check In/Check Out - premises are strictly available from 15.00h on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 11.00h on the day of departure. Late check-outs must be approved in writing. Late check outs will attract a further charge.
5. Key Return - the property is to be locked and the key(s) returned to Carla van Slooten , as agreed with Bed & Breakfast of Art prior to arrival.
6. Payment - A first payment of 50% of the total rent is required to reserve an apartment, this is non-refundable. The balance (residual amount) is to be paid upon arrival, we prefer you pay this PIN, Maestro, Vpay or Cash!
Paying the residual amount with a (credit) card (Visa/Mastercard) will attract an additional 2.5% credit card fee. All payments are charged to your debet/credit card or have to be paid cash upon arrival.
Currency - All prices quoted are in Euro's and all payments need to be made in Euro's.
7. Cancellation - forfeits the amount paid (50%). In case of NO SHOW or GO SHOW, the full amount of your stay will be charged.
8. Breakdowns – Bed & Breakfast of Art accepts no responsibility for any inconvenience due to machinery or appliance breakdown. Bed & Breakfast of Art best endeavors to repair, replace or hire an alternative.
9. Descriptions – Bed & Breakfast of Art has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites, brochures or any written or verbal material supplied, as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is subject to change, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or mis-description contained in the publications.
10. Breakages - and losses to the property are to be reported to Bed & Breakfast of Art / Carla van Sloo(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) paid for immediately.
11. Loss of keys or remotes - will be charged to the Client at the discretion of Bed & Breakfast of Art. There will be a minimum cost € 75.00 per item.
12. Pets - are not allowed on or about the premises.
13. Smoking - On the 1st of July 2008 the legislation in The Netherlands has changed. From that day it is prohibited to smoke in all hospitality and related businesses. When guests smoke in the rooms or public spaces, Bed & Breakfast of Art needs to charge an amount of € 450,-. This amount will be used to clean the room, in order to prevent future guests experiencing inconvenience of the smell.
14. No responsibility is taken for occupants personal property left on the premises. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance for sickness and theft.
15. Disclaimer – Bed & Breakfast of Art and the owners of the bed & Breakfast do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents, theft to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.