Welcome! I am excited to share my home with you. Enjoy a private bedroom & personal bathroom in my 3-bedroom home by the beach. Complimentary amenities like beverages, bikes, and free parking will leave you feeling pampered and wanting to stay another night. You can walk 15 minutes to the beach, pier, and many restaurants. Also, centrally located to Hwy 8, Hwy 5, and San Diego Airport.
Enjoy your own private room with a private bathroom inside. (see pictures).
The room is situated with:
• Queen bed
• Cotton sheets & towels
• Blankets and duvet coforter
• Cable T.V.
• High speed Wi-Fi
• Shower products
• Personal fan (in summer)
• Iron and ironing board
• Closet with hangers
• Dohm white noise machine
• Blackout curtains
• lock on your bedroom door
Available for your use:
• Bikes & locks
• Beach towels
• Space in the kitchen for your things
Your private bathroom is roomy, with a window.
• Large shower
• Pedestal sink
• Plush towels
• Fair trade shampoo, conditioner & soap
• Blow dryer
From the dining room, french doors open to the serene, north facing deck, which overlooks the lush backyard. The comfortably furnished deck is a wonderful place to relax or entertain friends.
Accès des voyageurs
You’ll also have access to:
• Fully equipped kitchen: appliances, coffee maker, toaster, filtered water
• Living and dining rooms: couches, dining areas
• Garden & grassy yard + cute cats
This is a home sharing situation with other Airbnb guests:
• The environment is mellow, friendly, and safe
• Guests are screened
• The house is usually empty due to everyone having things to do
• The common areas are cleaned daily at 11:00 AM
• I am on-site from 10-2 every day
• I live in another unit on-site part-time
• I am just a phone call or text away, all day and all night.
Other rooms available on the property are:
Private luxurious beach apartment w/ parking spot:
Comfort near Ocean Beach with parking:
Cheery, relaxing beach room:
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I have been hosting on Airbnb for a year and love hosting people from all over the world. I am always happy to provide you with insider tips of places to visit.
I am also available to answer any questions or provide anything you need during check in and check out.
• Airbnb messenger is my preferred method of communication.
• If you will not have a data connection upon arrival, please tell me.
• I will send detailed information once you are booked (for self check-in)
• If you prefer I be there when you arrive, please let me know.
• If you want to come earlier to drop off your bags, no problem.
• You must check out by 11:30am
• Late departure? You can leave your bags in the living room.
* Noise and traffic: We are on a main street so there's cars passing a lot. Planes also fly overhead because the airport is nearby.
* The house is at the edge of Ocean Beach, San Diego, behind Robb Field.
* There is no A/C.
* If you want to come early, I can show you a place to store your bags until 3pm at “check-in”
* For fresh drinking water, a large water jug is provided. Please bring your own re-usable bottle.
***TO RESERVE THIS ROOM:
Include a personal message, explain the purpose for your visit to San Diego, and name each guest.
Then, complete your Airbnb profile! And upload a (head shot) picture so I can recognize you when you arrive
Pets are not allowed, sorry.
Preferred quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 10:00 am to respect other guests in the house.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 414 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am 29 years old and was born and raised in San Diego. I love interior design, smoothies, swimming, bikram yoga and electronic music. I meditate daily. My other job is an overnight dog sitter around San Diego. (@kissesbypets :) As far as travels, I love the Caribbean, Sierra Nevadas, and camping in the desert.
I began hosting on AirBnB in 2014 and started renting this house in 2016. I love hosting and meeting new people. My cats, Honey Mustard and Coco are often hanging around in the yard.
Unfortunately, I am quite busy so I don't always get to meet guests.