Lemontree house was the original Bishops house for Tavira, built in 1800, by the old square where the church is situated. The house has a garden behind the 1 metre thick walls., it also has a sun terrace.
The house is peaceful and modern equipped.
Lemontree house, is the former Bishop house, located on a quiet town square in the middle of the historic centre of Tavira (30 km from Faro and Spain). This mansion withstood the great terramoto (earthquake) of 1755. The interior of this beautiful house is brandnew and modern and has a comfortable temperature in the summer.
It offers 3 bedrooms, dining room, bright and airy kitchen and private garden with a terrace ideal for alfresco dining.
Just two min walk from the house you have the quaint old town of Tavira, bustling with cafes and restaurants and gift shop.
Tavira has the most beautiful beaches and the island of Tavira is a short boat ride through the natural water park, the Ria Formosa.
Accès des voyageurs
Total house and garden
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are always available to help.
• Private patio and garden (app. 40 m2)
• Child friendly
• Free parking space nearby
• New clean and comfortable beds
• Modern equipment: wifi, induction, micro wave, large fridge + freezer, toaster, barbecue, tea cooker etc
• Clean bathroom with big shower head
• Natural cool, no need for airco
• Books about the area and town tips provided
• FREE Internet/Wifi
• Quiet area in lively part of town
• Sea nearby with pristine beaches
• All facilities on walking distance
• Ground floor
• Floor heating in winter
• Laundry services provided
- enjoy your stay
- just respect our place and the neighbors, like you would wish for yourself (pls. no music outside after 10.30 PM )
- sorry, no pets
- sorry, no smoking
* Baby cot + cot linen (upon availability): 5€ a day
* Transfers - From/ To Faro Airport (starting at 50€) - ask me with anticipation.