À propos de ce logement
Luxury and high-spec one bedroom apartment on a high floor of the prestigious St. Pauls Tower and Sheffield's tallest building with spectacular views at the 'Heart of the city' district in the best location of the city centre.
You will have access to the whole apartment and you will be the only person living there.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to everything in the apartment:
- 24/7 Concierge and Security.
- Clean sheets and towels.
- Wireless fast 24Mbps internet.
- 36' TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, kettle, toaster
Parking available on premises and charged at £15/day (big discounts offered for long stays)
Check-in between 4pm-6pm or 6pm-8pm for £20.
Check-in outside this time might incur extra charges. However, these fees might be waived for long stays.
Guests will be asked to sign T&C on arrival and a refundable deposit will be kept to cover for damages.
Please also note that we only accept longer type of bookings for apartments at St Paul's as very short bookings are not permitting under building regulations.
- - Having guests present in the apartment beyond those in the booking reservation is not permitted unless permission was given by us.
- - Occupants are responsible for leaving the apartment, furniture and all equipment reasonably clean and tidy at the end of the stay.
- - Terms and Conditions must be signed upon arrival and a security deposit will be kept directly with us.
- - Early check-in from 12-noon is free of charge depending on availability. Late check-in between 6pm-8pm is available for £20 charge.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 80 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a graduate of Sheffield University and I am currently working as a graduate engineer at a big company in the city center.
I really enjoy being the host and making sure that people around me have the best time ever by creating a welcoming and fun environment.