À propos de ce logement
The perfect place to stay if you want to explore Kamakura, Tokyo, Yokohama, and nearby attractions. 1 minute walk to subway, 24H supermarket in the building, television with Netflix, free internet, amazing restaurants, and great park for running!
- Elevator in the building
- Room on the 6th floor
- 1 Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Shower Room
- 1 Toilet
- 1 Living Room
- Small balcony for laundry
- 53.53 m²
- 2DK (2 bedrooms, living room and kitchen)
MAXIMUM - 6 Guests
Accès des voyageurs
- Bedroom 1: 3 single futons (100 x 200)
- Bedroom 2: 3 single futons (100 x 200)
- 6 pillows
- Shading curtain
★LIVING ROOM AMENTIES★
- Pocket WIFI (Unlimited data)
- Air conditioning with heating system
- Vacuum cleaner
- English guidebooks, tourism brochures in Mandarin and English, Netflix, Amazon Videos
- Rice cooker
- Electric Kettle
- Kitchen Knife
- Gas stove
- Chopping Board
- Frying pan
- Small pot
- Stew pot
- Plates and bowls
- Mugs and glass cups
- Dish wash
- Dish wash sponge
- 3 Garbage bins
- Garbage bags 30L & 50L
- Electric bidet
- Water heater panel
- Face towel (1 per guest)
- Bath towel (1 per guest)
- Facial tissue
- Toilet Paper
- Body soap
- Hair dryer
- First aid kit
- Hand Soap
- Washing machine
- Laundry detergent / Fabric softener
- Ironing board
- You can dry laundry on the balcony (Apartment does not contain dryer)
There is also a coin laundry just 5 minutes away!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live and work nearby. If possible, I will come to meet you to show you the apartment. Please also let me know if you need assistance in any way.
※Coin lockers for luggage storage is available in Motomachi-Chukagai station
※The key will be ready for you in a mailbox. You can conveniently self check-in and check out.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
CHECK IN 3PM or after
CHECK OUT 10AM or before
※Late check-in is always available for late night arrival
※Early check-in or leaving luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out at the same date.I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival.
*Late-check-outs are not possible, please kindly made use of coin lockers available in Shinjuku Station.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
Children age 6 years old and below FREE OF CHARGE
-- Crib is not provided in the apartment
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I really look forward to welcoming you. I will do my best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and offer some advice on local restaurants and things to do :)
Before placing a reservation I need us to mutually agree if my place is suitable for you. I have previously received complaints from neighbors after hosting some guests who made a lot of noise and I might get in trouble next time that happens. If you agree to spend your time at the apartment quietly and respect the neighbors, it will be my pleasure to host you. If you want a place where you can be noisy, please consider a hotel, my apartment is just a regular apartment and the neighbors must wake up early to go to work.
The house rules are very simple. Please read them before your stay. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.
※If you extend your reservation on the morning of your check-out you will have to pay the cleaning cancellation fee. We may have to pay cancellations fee because our cleaners may already be on their way to the apartment. If you want to extend your stay, please advise us at least 48 hours before your check-out
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) No smoking
(3) No partying or any other type of loud behavior
(4) When nearby the listing, take care not to disturb the neighbors
(5) Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving the house and lock the door
(6) Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
(7) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
(8) Do not visit, the neighboring apartments/houses.
(9) If the inter-phone rings, simply ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
(10) Room cleaning starts at 10AM on check-out day. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking. It may be possible to arrange a later check-out, but it may not be possible if new guests are arriving the same day.
(11) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(12) Keep the apartment clean.
(13) If you lose the key, you will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof (receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. Expect the cost to be from $200 to $400.
(14) Do not have anything shipped to the listing.
(15) Lastly, I simply ask you (the guest) to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
I'm a Norwegian business owner who've lived over 15 years in Japan (Tokyo, Kawasaki, Yokohama, and Saitama) and have traveled widely around this amazing country. If you need help planning your trip, please do not hesitate to let me know.