This modern split level home has been tastefully remodeled with an open floor plan and 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 baths, study, kitchen, and living room. A nice patio for outside entertaining. In addition to the bedrooms, the sofa has a chaise lounge that can be used as an additional bed. It's superb location, within an established community, directly next to CU's main campus and Folsom Stadium. Owners have private one bedroom basement apartment that may be available upon request.
We love our home and we are pleased to share it with others who are visiting Boulder for work or play. We ask you to review and agree to the following rules:
1. Respect. Please respect our furnishings and belongings, which hold many dear memories and still provides comfort and style to our home. We want you to be comfortable and enjoy yourselves. Respect our neighborhood; please use common sense and be considerate.
2. Communicate. If you need to clarify or inquire about the house workings, appliances and such--review the instructions left in the house, and then feel free to contact us.
3. NO SMOKING on the premise. No exceptions. This is a health matter for our household.
4. On your departure day, please leave the premise tidy. (run the dishwasher,place trash in the trash bin, recyclables in the recycle bin)
5. We have left room in the kitchen cabinets and in the bedroom closets for your own food and clothing, please replace any staple items that you may use up (olive oil, spices, ect.).
6. The garage is not to be used during rental periods. Thank you.
7. This is not a "party house," which means you must abide by our wishes and respect our property and our neighborhood by entertaining modestly and be mindful of the noise. If we discover that you have thrown a party that has not be communicated with us beforehand to receive permission, we will take your deposit as penalty.