3 bed 1.5 bath 2 story condo in Mesa is recently remodeled with a contemporary transitional style. Only moments away from freeways, ASU, CUBS stadium, downtown Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe & Scottsdale. Read more details under "Description". Look & Book! Go Cubs!
Condo is 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 2 story, newly renovated on the border of Tempe and Mesa. Unassuming location that puts you moments away from all freeways, ASU, CUBS stadium, 10 min away from South Scottsdale. 1 minute away from Mesa Riverview which has shopping, dining, movie theaters, gym & bars.
We aim to give a high-hospitality experience with the feeling of home.
- 540 Thread count sateen sheets
- NEW! Blackout curtains in each room for better rest
- Coffee and coffee maker provided
- Fluffy comforters and multiple pillows provided on all beds
- Smart TV with access to NETFLIX
- Wippin' fast secure WIFI (50mbps)
- Work area in downstairs common area
- Patio set up with chairs/umbrella
- Full kitchen setup with utensils/cookware/napkins/plates, etc
- Soap, fluffy white towels, washcloths, lotion and shampoo/conditioner provided
- Free parking (very close to condo) **You will be able to see your car from the condo.**
- Plenty of seating downstairs for you and your family. Large dining table for group dinners, comfy sofa and seating to accommodate 4-6 guests.
- Elegantly decorated for style and comfort.
Did we miss anything? Just ask!
Accès des voyageurs
Mi casa es su casa! It will be secured away or a friendly sign posted if something is off-limits but otherwise, you will have access to the bathrooms, your bedroom(s), kitchen, etc.
Please do NOT access storage area underneath stairs.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You can refer to our guest book with plenty of resources as we will be unobtrusive, if even there. However, if you need more immediate assistance or in case of emergency I can be contacted directly.
- IF YOU ARE BOOKING MORE THAN 3 MONTHS OUT, PLEASE CONTACT HOST TO VERIFY PRICING.
- Sorry, we no longer accept Instant Book at this time.
- Any questions about pricing/discounts? Please reach out to host. Thanks!
- If you are bringing children, please reach out to the host first.
- Cluster style condo - please observe quiet hours between 10pm-9am.
- NO SMOKING, whatsoever, on or near the property. We JUST fully renovated and will not tolerate smoking on premises, including back patio. You're more than welcome to smoke away from the property but getting smoke smell out is a giant hassle so please, *no smoking*.
---> This is *NOT* a party house. There are some pretty awesome bars nearby to get your party on but our house is not one of them.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Hola, welcome to Arizona and thanks for checking out my profile.
I've lived the Phoenix-Metro area for over 20 years and have nestled into the East Valley for the last 10. Although I'm something of a work-aholic, I've managed to pepper in some pretty amazing trips all over AZ, Mexico, Hawaii, California, Puerto Rico, NOLA, just to name a few.
Scuba diving, visiting ecological preserves, sampling the nightlife and anything water-related tend to top my list when traveling.
Speaking of which, I can appreciate that we all have different travel styles from "leave me alone and let me roam" to "show me everything!". We try to make your stay as comfortable as possible to cater to your style, but tend to lean towards more "hotel-like" hosting (sorry, no room service though!). We'll provide all that you need include recommendations and clear instructions so you can enjoy more privacy but still feel like you're staying with a friend.
We're newer to AirBnB but I pride myself on creating a comfortable, stylish environment. We're happy to host you and welcome respectful guests.
Any questions? Just reach out. Safe travels, hope to see you soon.