Nice and quiet neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale
5 min to the Beach (Anglin's Fishing Pier).
15 min to Las Olas.
20 min to Port Everglades (Cruises).
20 min to Fort Lauderdale Airport.
40 min to South Beach.
Beds: 4 full beds, 1 king bed, 1 sofa bed, 1 air mattress.
(Almost) Free bikes!
Shared Laundry Room.
This listing is for registered guests only. Any visitors not listed on the reservation need to be approved by the host in advance (the process is rather simple, just send us their name). If any unapproved visitors are brought to the property without host’s prior approval, a penalty of $30 (USD) per person, per calendar day will apply.
**NO PARTIES** for this listing. If party is held, without the host written consent there will be an $1000 (USD) event penalty charge, per night and a $30 (USD) penalty for every person, per night, attending the party, regardless if they sleep/stay at the property or not.
If pets are brought without our written approval There will be a penalty of $500
Check-In is from 4PM and Check-Out before 11AM , if you can't Check-Out before 11 AM we will charge an extra night from your deposit.
$10 USD per missing poker chip or foosball ball against your deposit.
In case that any key gets lost, you will be charged for the necessary lock and key changes.
The property is only for our checked-in guests.
The white towels are only for drying clean hands and/or body, and not for wiping off makeup, dirt, juices, lotions, wine, etc. Any damage or extra cleaning will be deducted from your deposit.
We cannot take responsibility for your valuables left in the house.
At check-out please wash the dishes or place them to wash in the dishwasher
Smoking inside the house is strictly forbidden.
Remember that even though we are pet friendly our furry friends are not allowed on the beds or furniture. Any extra cleaning or damages done by for not following this rule will be deducted from the deposit.
We do not accept reservations made with the intent of performing any illegal activities.
- Barbecuing is only permitted on designated area (on the concrete), on the patio.
- Do not use kitchen utensils at the grill.
- Wash the dishes, BBQ utensils and grill completely and thoroughly after each use. If not, $150 grill cleaning fee and $50 BBQ utensils cleaning fee will be deducted from your deposit.
- For the gas grill, please make sure you turn it off and turn off the gas container at the bottom of the grill, after each use. Do not goof around with this rule. Safety first!
- For the charcoal grill, please don't leave flames burning, spray a little water.
- Never, ever, leave grill outside when not using it. Sprinklers turn on every night or it can rain, and will damage the grill beyond repair. In that case you will be charged for complete grill replacement and associated labor for installing it.
- Leave the grill in the same general condition you found it.
- Do not drag furniture from one patio to another.
- After each use fold the umbrella and put the umbrella's main bar in the upright position (this is imperative because if this isn't done, wind will damage umbrellas). Use provided protective covers and zip up folded umbrella.
- Take hammocks inside the house after using it and hang it on to the designated hooks. Never leave hammocks outside if you are not lying in it.
- This is a pet friendly area, but please clean after your pets. If we have to clean pet waste after you, $50 cleaning fee will be deducted from your deposit.
- Clean up all of the trash from the patio. Including, but not limited to, glass bottles, plastic bottles, cups, bottle caps, plastic bags, etc. If not, $50 patio cleaning fee will be deducted from your deposit.
- Do not leave dishes around, take them back to the kitchen.
- Leave the patio and surroundings in the same general condition you found it.
Summary: Just be cool, use common sense, clean after you and don't break stuff and we'll get along just fine. : )
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This agreement governed by the laws of the State of Florida, is executed as of the time and date of the electronic signature by the undersigned Guest evidencing Guest’s acceptance of the terms hereunder and accepted by the Owner and/or Rental Agent of the subject Property listed. The Rental Agent are the owners David and Ana Knezevich, Upon acceptance of the Reservation, Guest hereby agrees to and accepts all of the covenants, limitations, agreements, conditions and terms set forth herein.
1 - GENERAL: Owner rents to Guest the Property listed in the electronic booking reservation and electronic property listing of even date (“Reservation”) which Property shall be occupied by the number of guests represented in said Reservation by Guest. It is agreed and understood that said property shall be only and exclusively for the purpose of a transient short-term/vacation rental for the term set forth in the Reservation.
The property is only for our checked-in guests. Guest agrees that no more than the maximum persons advertised on the Electronic Rental Listing is permitted on the Property during the Rental Term without prior approval of Owner, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement.
2- CONDITION AND USE OF PROPERTY: The Property rented will be delivered to Guest in its “as is” condition. Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful, respectful and prudent manner so as to prevent any loss, damage, injury, destruction, or mistreatment of the Property. Guest further agrees to save and keep the Property in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition at all times during Guest’s occupancy. Guest warrants and represents that Guest, family members and Guest’s invitees shall observe all terms, covenants and conditions of this Agreement, including, but not limited, keeping the Property in good order and appearance and the conduct of the Guest, the Guest’s family and the Guest’s invitees.
If Guest experiences any problems whatsoever with the Property during their stay, please contact Rental Agent immediately and rental agent will make all reasonable efforts to correct any of the operational or functionality issues as quickly and as practically as possible.
Guest, Guest’s family and/or invitees shall refrain from making any loud noises or disturbances. Guest, Guest’s family and/or invitees agree not to disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors in any way; nor shall Guest, Guest’s family and/or invitees use the Property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, or violate any law, community association rule, bylaw, or covenant; or violate any local, city, or county ordinance; or commit waste on or about the Property; or cause disturbs on or about the Property. A breach of any of these norms will constitute a breach of the lease and will be grounds for immediate removal without notice according to this Agreement and Florida Statutes.
Guest acknowledges that use of Property and amenities including but not limited to high chairs, cribs or pack and play equipment, air mattresses, fireplaces, decks, docks and the like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, risk and responsibility. Guest agrees to diligently supervise any children at all times residing on the Property during the Rental Term as set forth in the Reservation. You are reminded to exercise care as to your personal safety, and the safety of your companions, guests and invitees as by execution hereof, you assume all liability with regard to any injuries, damages or harm to person or property during your stay.
3 – RENT PAYMENT & SECURITY DEPOSITS: Upon your electronic acceptance of the Reservation, this Agreement will become fully executed and as such, you will be bound by all the terms, conditions, limitations, agreements, and covenants contained here and in the electronic reservation.
All correspondence by and between owner and rental agent and Guest shall be via electronic means.
Guest should return the Property and all personal property, equipment, machinery and appliances to Owner at check-out time in the same condition as when Guest checked in, except for reasonable wear and tear expected for a short-term rental. Any damaged or missing personal property shall be deducted from the security deposit at replacement value.The white towels are only for drying clean hands and/or body, and not for wiping off makeup, dirt, juices, lotions, wine, etc.Smoking of any kind inside the house is strictly forbidden.
Guest must immediately notify Owner upon occupancy if any of the furnishings, appliances, machinery, equipment or other personal property are missing, damaged or not functioning as listed in the electronic listing and displayed in the electronic listing photographs. Otherwise, Guest shall be responsible for maintaining and returning said furnishings, appliances, machinery, equipment or other personal property to Owner at the end of the subject Rental Agreement in the same condition it was in upon occupancy, except reasonable wear and tear expected for a short-term rental.
4 - CANCELLATIONS: Reservations may be cancelled by Guest with notice to Owner according to the terms and conditions in the website that the property is booked.
5 -CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT: It is agreed and understood that check in time it is defined as 4:00 PM on the date of arrival and checkout time it is defined as 11:00 AM on the day of departure.
6- ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASING: Assignment and subleasing are hereby prohibited.
7- CLEANLINESS OF PROPERTY: The Property must be kept in good, clean and sanitary condition throughout the Guest’s occupancy of same. It is agreed and understood that the subject roperty is professionally cleaned and inspected before and after each rental to ensure that Guest has a clean, comfortable and safe stay.
Guest agrees that any cleanliness issues noticed upon arrival shall be reported to the Rental Agent within no later than four (4) hours after Check-in. If the Guest notifies the rental agent within the agreed period of time, Rental Agent will use reasonable efforts to inform the cleaning service to address the cleaning issues at no additional expense to the Guest.
Guess should keep the Property including the yard, decks, barbeque area, dock areas, balconies, terraces, common areas, if applicable, front, rear and side yards clean, sanitary, and free and clear of trash, debris, garbage, and any other waste.
Barbecuing is only permitted on the concrete on the patio. Do not use kitchen utensils at the grill. Leave the grill in the same general condition you found it. Guest will be charged 150 grill cleaning fee and $50 BBQ utensils cleaning fee if otherwise. Gas grill, turn it off and turn off the gas container after each use. Charcoal grill, don't leave flames burning. Never, ever, leave grill outside when not using it. Sprinklers or rain will damage beyond repair.
Patio: Do not drag furniture from one patio to another. After each use fold the umbrella and put the umbrella's main bar in the upright position. Use provided protective covers and zip up folded umbrella. Take hammocks inside the house after use. Leave the patio and surroundings in the same general condition you found it. Guest will be charged $50 patio cleaning fee if otherwise.
Please note further that since Florida is located in a warm, humid and tropical climate, certain bugs, ants, insects and other animals may not be avoided. As such, Guest agrees, understands and acknowledges that the presence of these bugs, ants, insects and other similar type animals or animals which are endemic to the State of Florida, including, but not limited to raccoons, iguanas and alligators shall not be grounds for the cancellation of the reservation, or a reduction in the amounts paid or agreed to be paid.
By execution, Guest agrees to assume all risks associated with the above mentioned and, Guest specifically agrees to hold the Owner and Rental Agent harmless from any and all liability related to any disturb, damages, personal injury or death caused by any of the foregoing. Although the Property is treated periodically as part of a pest and termite control program, and is cleaned after each rental, it is agreed and understood that certain bugs, and ants are unavoidable.
Guest agrees to dispose of all garbage, waste and debris in the appropriate trash receptacles provided on the Property.Garbage Pick up is:
Monday: morning put out BLACK bin
Thursday: morning put out BLACK, green and blue trash
Bulk pick up is the 4th Tuesday of the month. Do not place any concrete, paint cans, or solvents. 4.No solid waste container shall be located at the curb for pickup before 6:00 p.m. the day prior to pickup, and solid waste containers must be removed before midnight of the day of pickup.
The property must be free of garbage and litter except the storage of garbage, and litter in authorized receptacles.
8- DAMAGE AND THEFT: Guest agrees that if upon taking possession Guest discovers any damages, inoperable equipment or machinery, broken glass, or any general maintenance issues, (collectively referred to as “Damage Issues”), Guest agrees to report any such Damage Issues to the Rental Agent within no later than four (4) hours after Check-In.
It is agreed and understood that if Guest fails to report the Damage Issues within the prescribed time, Owner and Rental Agent will assume that the Property as delivered is satisfactory to Guest.
In the event that any Damage to the Property occurs during the Rental Term (including linens). All items found within the home including but not limited to electronics, linens, supplies and furnishings are the sole and exclusive property of the Owner . It is agreed and understood that any damages or Damage Issues caused by Guest, Guest’s family members, and/or Guest’s Invitees shall be the direct responsibility of Guest and as such, Owner and Rental Agent reserve the right to pursue legal action against Guest, Guest’s family members, and/or Guests Invitees if Owner and/or Rental Agent determine that any items of personal property are missing or stolen or if any of Owner’s or where applicable, Rental Agent’s personal property is missing, stolen or damaged.
Any key gets lost, you will be charged for all the necessary lock and key changes that apply.
9- LOCKED COMPARTMENTS: Locked cabinets, closets and compartments are not for Guest access and their contents are for Owner and Rental Agent use and access only. Guest agrees to refrain from accessing any locked compartments during their stay.
10 -SAFETY: The property surrounding areas are being monitored 24/7 with surveillance cameras allocated strategically to detect any threat to the property, to our guests or any abnormal situation in general. Guest agrees that vandalism to this cameras should result in the payment in full of the security system.
11 - PET POLICY: Guest is required to provide, in writing and at least three (3) days in advance of taking possession of the Property, the weight, breed and general description of the pet or pets. Guest are also required to provide proof of vaccination, registration and that all required shots have been given to the pet or pets and must be treated for fleas and ticks prior arrival.
There is a maximum of two (2) pets per Property allowed. Owner and Rental Agent reserve the absolute right to deny any pet or pets stay in the Property for any reason or no reason whatsoever. It is agreed and understood that certain pets, including, but not limited to, pigs and/or other undesirable or dangerous animals shall not be permitted and the prohibition of same shall be within the sole and absolute discretion of Owner and/or Rental Agent.
Although our place is animal friendly, studios are not a place to leave furry friends by themselves, they need a place to explore and be happy. Please note that pets are not allowed to be left without supervision in any of the two studios located inside the property.
All Guests agree to ensure that all pet waste and excrement shall be picked up and placed in a tightly tied bag and disposed of in the proper outside trash receptacle. Guest agrees that pets are not allowed on beds or furniture and all pet hair must be cleaned up prior to departure. A $250 fee will be deducted from the refundable deposit if there is any report of pet hair on bedding and sofas.
Guest pets must be leashed at all times when outside of the Property. The violation of any terms of this pet policy subjects the guest to additional fines or termination of the Rental Term.
12- ENTRY AND INSPECTION: Owner or Owner’s Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons, to make necessary repairs, and/or to protect any personal property from damage. Reasonable time for said entry, without further notice to Guest, shall be between the hours of 8:30 a.m.and 8:00 p.m., although the parties may agree to additional hours for Owner’s access.
If Rental Agent has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, Rental Agent may enter the Property without advance notice.
13 - UNAVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY: In the event the Property is not available for use during the Rental Term due to reasons, events or circumstances beyond the control of Rental Agent, Rental Agent will apply due diligence and good faith efforts to locate a replacement property that equals or exceeds the Property with respect to occupancy capacity, location and value that meets the reasonable satisfaction of the Guest.
If such replacement property cannot be found and made available, Rental Agent shall immediately return all payments made by the Guest, whereupon this Agreement will be terminated and Guest and Rental Agent shall have no further obligations or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this Agreement.
14 - GUEST COVENANTS AND CONDITIONS:
The parties agree that the following are material covenants and conditions of this Rental Agreement, the breach of which shall result in immediate forfeiture by the Guest of the subject rental premises and if applicable, the Security Deposit, in accordance with applicable law:
a.Guest shall not damage the rental premises or any part, or any personal property or accessory, and if the premises, or any part, or any personal property or belongings are damaged, obstructed or rendered inoperable by the misuse or negligence of Guest, Guest’s guests, family, agents or employees, Guest shall pay the cost for repair or replacement of same immediately upon presentation by Owner of a bill for same.
b.Guest shall comply with all applicable federal, state, and county local laws, rules, regulations and ordinances, if any, and Conditions of Guest’s Agreement which are attached hereto and are specifically incorporated herein and agreed to by Guest
c.Guest agrees not to commit waste or to use the rental premises or any appliances or home accessory for any disorderly or unlawful or offensive purpose.
d.Guest who requests a forgotten item to be shipped will pay a $50 fee plus the cost of shipping.
e.Guest who loses or doesn’t return keys upon checkout will pay a charge of $50 per key plus the costs of hiring a locksmith to change the lock or re-key the lock if same should become necessary in the reasonable discretion of Rental Agent.
f.Guest warrants and represents that Guest meet the minimum age requirement of 18 years old to rent the Property and an adult over the age of 18 will be staying at the Property for the full duration of the stay.
g.No boat launched or stored at the rental premises shall be chartered to any person other than to the Guest registered pursuant to this Rental Agreement and it shall not be used for living-aboard, sleeping or overnight accommodations at the rental premises.
h.Watercraft not to exceed one (1) motorized watercraft, including a jetski or waverunner, may be stored on a trailer in an approved parking place on the premises only if agreed to in writing by Owner or Rental Agent in advance.
i.Trailers and Motorhomes not to exceed (1) may be stored in an approved parking place on the premises only if agreed to in writing by Owner or rental Agent in advance.
j.Vehicles not to exceed three (3) vehicles may be parked on the premises in approved parking places. No parking is permitted on grass or on the street and all cars must be in the driveway.
k.Any vehicles, trailers, or watercraft not identified in advance and agreed to by Owner or Rental Agent in writing shall be towed or removed from the premises at Guest’s expense.
l.Guest understands that if a watercraft on trailer, trailer or motorhome is stored in an approved place it will reduce vehicle parking allowed per section 14-k of this agreement accordingly.
m.Guest agrees not to charge any long distance telephone calls or other charges to the telephone, cable, satellite, or internet account(s) located at the rental premises.
n.Guest agrees not to tamper with, damage or adjust pool and/or spa equipment including but not limited to adjusting temperature, removing pool vacuums (which remain in the pool for cleaning, water flow, heating and filter purposes) or changing timer and valve settings. Heated pools are set between 82 and 85 degrees fahrenheit year round and spas are set between 99 and 102 degrees fahrenheit unless otherwise noted in the Reservation. Pool condition (i.e. temperature, clarity, chemical balance and cleanliness) can fluctuate greatly with changes in climate or environmental factors out of the Owner and Rental Agent’s control. The pool and/or spa is serviced weekly. This section applies only to homes with a pool and/or spa. Please refer to electronic property listing for details on the presence of a pool and/or spa or lack thereof.
o.Upon checkout guest will place all trash in proper outdoor bins, place dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run cycle, raise air temperature to 76 degrees, lock all doors and place keys in lockbox if applicable.
15. HABITABILITY: In the event the premises become uninhabitable, due to damage from wind, fire, rain, storm surge, or any other cause, and the Owner, at his sole discretion, shall decide not to repair or rebuild the premises, the term of this lease shall end and rent will be prorated up to the time of the damage.
17. REMOVAL: Guest acknowledges and agrees that Owner may remove or cause to be removed from the rental premises any Guest or guest who, while at the rental premises, illegally possesses or deals in controlled substances, violates any of the terms of this Rental Agreement, is intoxicated, profane, lewd or brawling, who indulges in any language or conduct which disturbs the peace and comfort of other guests or neighbors, or which constitutes a nuisance, or which injures the reputation, dignity or standing of the rental premises, or anyone who fails to make payment of rent at the agreed-upon rental rate and fees at the agreed-upon times, or anyone who fails to check-out at the agreed- upon time unless an extension of time is expressly agreed to by the Owner and the Guest prior to check out.
Admission to and removal from the rental premises is not and shall not be based upon race, creed, color, sex, physical disability or national origin. Any notice to vacate may be given orally or in writing by Owner to Guest, and if in writing shall be as follows: “You are hereby notified that this establishment no longer desires to entertain you as its guest, and you are requested to leave at once. To remain after receipt of this notice is a misdemeanor under the laws of this State.”
18. BREACH OF LEASE: If any Guest who is asked to leave early for failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this rental agreement or otherwise, Owner will, at the time notice is given, give back to the Guest the unused portion of the advance rent and fees payment without prorating any portion of the day that Guest is noticed to vacate.
Owner may retain any security deposit without further notice as agreed upon liquidated damages, consideration for the execution of this Rental Agreement and in full settlement of all claims, or Owner, at Owner’s option, may proceed at law with any damages claim.
Any Guest who remains or attempts to remain in the rental premises after being requested to leave shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree punishable in accordance with Florida law. If any person is illegally at the subject rental premises, Owner may call upon any law enforcement officer of this State for assistance. If the Guest is arrested, Owner shall employ all reasonable and proper means to care for any personal property which may be left at the rental premises by the guest; however, upon arrest, the Guest/guest shall be deemed to have given up any right of occupancy and to have abandoned such rights.
19. RISK OF LOSS - INDEMNIFICATION: Guest agrees that neither Owner, nor Owner’s agents or employees shall be liable for any damage to the personal property of the Guest, Guest’s family, guests, or agents arising from theft, vandalism, fire, water, rain, acts of God or government, interruption of utilities, acts of others or other third party or external causes whatsoever
Whenever possible, valuables should be left secure and out of sight. Rental Agent accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage or alteration to the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including but not restricted to war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays, or cancellations, airport closures, loss of luggage, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, or industrial dispute.
Rental Agent cannot accept any liability for failure of public supplies such as water, electricity, Internet or breakdown of the air conditioning system nor for the consequences of the action or omissions of persons who may control or supply main services, or any actions taken in the vicinity of the property reserved, by any authority over which there is no control.
Guest agrees that Owner, Agent and employees are not responsible for any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the Property including any common facilities, activities or amenities.
20. SMOKING: Smoking is not allowed in any of our properties. Smoking is not allowed outside by any open window/door. Smoking is permitted on balconies or patios as long as the doors and windows are closed.
21. ATTORNEYS FEES – VENUE: The parties agree that the prevailing party in a suit commenced to enforce the terms, covenants, conditions and agreements contained within this lease shall be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs. The venue for any legal action, other than matters which are required to be filed in the county in which the property is located, shall be Broward County and the laws of the State of Florida shall apply.
25. ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES – BINDING EFFECT: The parties agree that this agreement is made effective by and shall be governed by both the Federal Electronic Signatures and Global and National Commerce Act as well as the Florida Uniform Electronic Transaction Act (“Electronic Signature Statutes”). It is agreed and acknowledged that although this agreement is not being physically signed by the parties that pursuant to the foregoing Federal and Florida statutes the subject agreement and all provisions, obligations and duties contained therein are nonetheless binding upon the parties and enforceable under the laws of the State of Florida. Pursuant to the foregoing statutes, the agreement by and between the parties is considered an Automated Transaction as defined pursuant to Florida Statute 668.50(2)(b) and this agreement is considered a fully binding and effective Contract pursuant to Florida and Federal law.
Exhibit A of
Short Term Rental Agreement
FOLLOWING IS THE CITY OF FORT LAUDERDALE REGULATIONS ARTICLE X, CHAPTER 15 – BUSINESS TAX RECEIPTS AND MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS REGULATIONS
Sec. 15-278. Vacation Rental Standards
The following standards shall govern the use of any vacation rental as a permitted use:
1. Minimum life/safety requirements:
a. Swimming pool, spa and hot tub safety. A swimming pool, spa or hot tub shall comply with the current standards of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act, Chapter 515, Florida Statutes.
b. Sleeping rooms. All sleeping rooms shall meet the single- and two-family dwelling minimum requirements of the Florida Building Code.
c. Smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detection and notification system. If an interconnected and hard-wired smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detection and notification system is not in place within the vacation rental unit, then an interconnected, hard-wired smoke alarm and carbon monoxide (CO) alarm system shall be required to be installed and maintained on a continuing basis consistent with the requirements of Section R314, Smoke Alarms, and Section R315, Carbon Monoxide Alarms, of the Florida Building Code - Residential.
d. Fire extinguisher. A portable, multi-purpose dry chemical 2A:10B:C fire extinguisher shall be installed, inspected, and maintained in accordance with NFPA 10 on each floor/level of the unit. The extinguisher(s) shall be installed on the wall in an open common area or in an enclosed space with appropriate markings visibly showing the location.
e. That all vehicles associated with the Vacation Rental must be parked within the subject property in compliance with the Code of Ordinances of the City of Fort Lauderdale
2. Maximum occupancy. The occupancy of a Vacation Rental shall not exceed:
a.One (1) person per 150 gross square feet of permitted, air-conditioned living space, and
b.Two (2) persons per bedroom meeting the requirements for a sleeping room.
3. Solid waste handling and containment. Based on the maximum transient occupancy permitted. City solid waste containers shall be as required in Chapter 24 of this Code. Appropriate screening and storage requirements for solid waste containers shall apply per any development approval and be incorporated into the Certificate. For purposes of this section, a solid waste container shall not be placed at curbside before 6:00 p.m. of the day prior to solid waste pickup and the solid waste container shall be removed from curbside before midnight of the day of pickup.
4. Minimum vacation rental/lease agreement wording. The vacation rental/lease agreement shall contain the minimum information as provided for in this subsection 15-278.
5. Minimum vacation rental lessee information. The vacation rental lessee shall be provided with a copy of the information required in subsection 15-278 and shall post the following conspicuously within the establishment:
a.City of Fort Lauderdale advises the Occupant of these premises that any sound shall not be plainly audible for a period of one (1) minute or longer at a distance of twenty-five (25) feet or more when measured from the source property line between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. daily and at a distance of fifty (50) feet or more when measured from the source property line between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
b. A sketch of the location of the off-street parking spaces; Parking: There are five parking spots in the Driveway of the property. Each unit is entitled to park up to two cars. The North unit should park closest to the North unit bedroom windows, leaving the two spots most South for the guests on the South unit. There extra spot is for the owner or any service people that may need to park to service to the property. All vehicles associated with the vacation rental must be parked in compliance with Chapter 26 of the Code of Ordinances of the City of Fort Lauderdale. No trailers, RVs ,or boats are allowed.
c.The days and times of trash pickup; Garbage Pick up is:
1.Monday: morning put out BLACK bin
2.Thursday: morning put out BLACK, green and blue trash
3.Bulk pick up is the 4th Tuesday of the month. Do not place any concrete, paint cans, or solvents. 4.No solid waste container shall be located at the curb for pickup before 6:00 p.m. the day prior to pickup, and solid waste containers must be removed before midnight of the day of pickup.
5.The property must be free of garbage and litter except the storage of garbage, and litter in authorized receptacles.
d.The notice of sea turtle nesting season and sea turtle lighting regulations, if applicable;
e.The location of the nearest hospital;Nearest Hospital: Holy Cross Hospital: 4725 N. Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33308. Phone: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
f.The City of Fort Lauderdale non-emergency police phone number: is 954-764-HELP
Property Owner: David & Ana Knezevich 24/7 Service:
During Business hours Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm EDT Call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (Abby will help you)
After hours or anytime Call Ana & David Knezevich (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
g.There shall be posted next to the interior door of each bedroom a legible copy of the building evacuation map - Minimum 8-1/2" by 11".
6. Designation of a vacation rental responsible party capable of meeting the duties provided in subsection 15-276.
7. Advertising. Any advertising of the vacation rental unit shall conform to information included in the Vacation Rental Certificate of Compliance and the property's approval, particularly as this pertains to maximum occupancy.
8. Sexual offenders and sexual predators. It is unlawful to allow another person to occupy any residential property as a Vacation Rental within the City of Fort Lauderdale with the knowledge that it will be occupied by a person prohibited from establishing a permanent residence or temporary residence at said residential property pursuant to section 16-127 of the Code of Ordinances, if such place, structure, or part thereof, trailer or other conveyance, is located within 1400 feet of any school, designated public school bus stop, child day care facility, park or playground or other place where children regularly congregate as described in Article VI, Chapter 16 of the Code of Ordinances.
9. Posting of Certificate of Compliance. The Certificate of Compliance shall be posted on the back of or next to the main entrance door and shall include at a minimum the name, address and phone number of the Responsible party and the maximum occupancy of the Vacation Rental.
10. That all vehicles associated with the Vacation Rental must be parked within a driveway in compliance with the Code of Ordinances of the City of Fort Lauderdale.
11. Other standards. Any other standards contained with the Code of Ordinances and the Unified Land Development Regulations of the City of Fort Lauderdale to include, but not be limited to: noise, setbacks, stormwater, and similar provisions.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement electronically on even date herewith and is made effective by and is in compliance with the Electronic Signature Statutes.
This is our home, and we enjoy sharing it with you. Please treat it with the same respect as you would treat yours.
Cet hôte a 326 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We have an extensive experience long before Airbnb, hosting travelers in our own home, now we have a property exclusively for your needs. We are guests ourselves as you can see in our reviews since we are in love with Airbnb system.
We would love to host you! Come and stay over at one of our listings!
Who we are?
We are a (happily) married couple from Serbia and Colombia.
We are both filmophiles, we try to watch 2 every week, we love good food. We cook a lot and we visit good restaurants often. If you want to win favors with us, food is the way to do it. Ritual sacrificing of small mammals is, of course, also accepted.
We are not party people, but we like to dance Ballroom and Latin dancing.
We enjoy intellectually stimulating conversations. We are more likely to enjoy our time with you if you have something to say. It makes us happy when you tell us something that we didn't know. We also like people with strong opinions. But most importantly, most importantly! we like people who bring us coffee, milk chocolates and red wine (not necessarily in that order).