Sunny spacious garden apartment located in Glebe. A trendy neighborhood filled with cafes, bookshops, boutique stores and many bars and restaurants. Walking distance to Broadway Shopping Center, the famous Sydney Fish Market, and Jubilee Park for perfect for harbourside picnics.
Fabulous open-plan townhouse with floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors, opening to a wrap-around courtyard with potted garden. The house is furnished with modern furnitures and fittings. The kitchen is stocked with utensil, appliances and condiments. The house has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it can accommodate up to 5 people. It's quiet during the day, allowing for cat naps between outings.
The access to the apartment from street entry has 2 sets of stairs, each stair has 6 steps. Both bedrooms are located upstairs, it has a winder stair with 16 steps (walls on both sides with handrails) to the bedrooms.
The master bedroom is very spacious and has a queen size bed, a sofa bed, en-suite bathroom and air conditioner. The en-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower and and adjustable shower head.
The spacious guest bedroom has a queen size bed, build-in wardrobe with hanging shoe rack, speakers and ceiling fan. The guest/main bathroom has shower over the bathtub with adjustable shower head.
* Spacious open-plan lounge and dining area
* Sunny courtyard with outdoor seatings
* Fully equipped modern open plan kitchen with gas appliances and dishwasher
* Tea, coffee, condiment provided
* Air-conditioning in the lounge room
* Internal laundry with dryer
* 60inch LED TV with Chromecast
* Private, secure & quiet location
* Clean soft cotton bed linens
* Clean soft bath towels
* Public transport, 1min to closest bus stop
* Smoking allowed in the courtyard
Check-in time: 6pm
Check-out time: 2pm
Please email me with your proposed dates and a little intro about yourself prior to booking.
Long term rental available at discounted rate please contact me for further details.
Accès des voyageurs
No shoes upstairs in the carpet area.
Cet hôte a 27 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires