This intimate and fully modern cottage sits on a small hill along the shores of Lily Lake. Located between the Pocono and Endless mountains, the spring-fed lake boasts unmatched natural beauty and is perfect for year-round outdoor enjoyment.
With 21st-century amenities and comforts, the cottage sits along the shore of Lily Lake in Conyngham Township. Located between northeastern Pennsylvania's Pocono and Endless mountains, the spring-fed lake boasts superb bass fishing and is surrounded by 100s of acres of public land for hiking, walking, hunting, cross country skiing, or simple viewing and relaxation.
Ideal for couples or small families, the property sleeps 1 to 4.
The cottage is fully furnished with a queen-sized bed in the bedroom and single beds in the loft. It has a large flat-screen television with DVD player, access to Wi-Fi, and on-site washer and dryer. It has a modern kitchen equipped with gas stove, refrigerator, coffee maker, dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, and other kitchen tools. Central air conditioning and heating ensure a comfortable interior in all seasons.
Accessible from the township road by a paved private drive, the cottage has a screened-in front porch and open rear flagstone patio complete with Pennsylvania-made cedar furniture.
The grounds and lakefront are landscaped with native and exotic plants. The lakefront has a table and chairs, a fire ring, dock, paddle boat, and kayak available for guests' use. Motorboats and water skiing are also permitted on the lake, subject to certain horsepower and use limits.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the house, both porches, the fire pit, and the lake for fishing, kayaking, or paddle boating and boarding. There are also 100s of acres of public land for hiking or strolling.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The owners live close by and are available to help with any inquiries during your stay.
With advance notice, guests also have the option during their stay of ordering one or more three or five-course meals, featuring local and seasonal ingredients, prepared and served on the property. A number of options are available. Arrangements can also be made for stocking the pantry with your grocery list. Please inquire for details.
There is a 2-night minimum stay from September 15th to May 15th. There is a 4-night minimum from May 16th through September 14th.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the Lily Lake Guest House, including the screened front porch. Cigarette and cigar butts are to be extinguished and placed in the trash.
2. People other than those in the Guest’s party as set forth in the rental agreement may not stay overnight in the property without the property manager’s or owner’s permission. Any other person or pet in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
3. The Property Manager or Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur on the premises. The Property Manager or Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal property. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises, its amenities, or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Guest is responsible for keeping all furnishings in good order.
5. Appliances are to be used only for their intended uses.
6. Pets are only permitted with prior approval and a completed Pet Addendum. Additional charges of $25 per night per animal, plus taxes, will apply.
7. Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles in the driveway. Additional vehicles may be parked along Sandy Beach Road.
8. Bed linens and bath towels are included in the unit, but may not be removed from the unit under any circumstances. Beach towels are provided for use at the lake. Tenants are not required to launder linens and towels. If tenant chooses to wash linens and towels, items MUST be separated by color (i.e.—whites are not to be mixed with colors).
9. Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
10. The cottage is on well and septic systems. The well water is tested seasonally, but bear in mind that external and environmental conditions can change the condition of the water source. The septic system is very effective. However, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine hygiene products may be flushed at any time. If it is discovered that feminine hygiene products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you may be charged for damages of up to $2,000.
11. No refunds will be given for storms or poor road conditions. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We recommend the use of four-wheel drive vehicles during the snowy months.
12. A light cleanup is required. The cottage must be left tidy. Dishes are to be washed and put away, the refrigerator emptied, and all trash and recycling placed in the appropriate outdoor receptacles.
13. Please bring laundry products, bath soaps, sunscreen, medication, paper products, beach toys, and fishing poles.
14. No lifeguard is on duty at the lake. Swim at your own risk.
15. Guests may use the paddleboat, rowboat, or kayak provided they wear an approved safety flotation device. Use of these amenities is done at the guests’ own risk. The owner is not liable for any bodily injury incurred by guests.
16. Please review Pennsylvania's boating and fishing regulations prior to using watercraft. The fish commission regularly patrols the lake and has been known to issue citations and fines for infractions. Proper approved safety flotation devices are required for children and adults. Life jackets and whistles for guests' use are available under the front porch.
Pet Specific Requirements:
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest will pay additional pet fee in the amount of $25.00 per night per pet.
2. All pets must be leashed at all times.
3. Guest is responsible for cleaning up all pet refuse.
4. Guests are responsible for bringing beds/crates for all pets. Under no circumstances are the cottage’s blankets or towels to be used for pet bedding.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture or beds at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may result in additional cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can be harmful or cause fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest must prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pets will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pets will not be left unattended on front porch or rear patio.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
11. The Guest shall be solely responsible for his/her pets while on the property.
12. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 40 lbs.
b. Must be at least one year of age.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.