This is a unique split-level apartment with an open courtyard and ample natural light. Our guests call it a high-vibration home, located in a quiet street in Bandra West - Mumbai's prime location, and it's dining / shopping / entertainment hub. The apartment is tucked away from noise and traffic, and yet it's just a few minutes from superb restaurants, bars and shopping. Your room is spacious and tasteful with a king-size bed, ensuite bathroom, walk in closet and all amenities for utter comfort.
Our home is a green, serene oasis in the heart of Bandra, Mumbai's premier residential location, as well as its dining, shopping and entertainment hub. Our guests call it a high-energy, high-vibration space that allows you to gather yourself, calm your senses and shut yourself out from the noise and chaos that Mumbai typically is. The apartment has plenty of natural light and is tastefully decorated with antique furniture, artworks and modern amenities that spell comfort for our guests. Each room is air-conditioned, has a comfortable bed for 2, and an ensuite bathroom with hot water. Breakfast is on the house and widely appreciated by our guests for taste and variety. Being a spacious apartment, there are common spaces - namely the courtyard and patio - where guests can hang out, read a book or work on their laptops and still have privacy. Strong Wi-Fi is available in every part of the apartment, so you can well imagine sitting in the lush, green courtyard under the open sky, being watched over by a life-sized Buddha, listening to the birds, sipping a hot cup of tea and writing an email to your loved ones - all at the same time. This is what makes this apartment unique and a sensorial delight.
Accès des voyageurs
Besides their room, guests have access to the common areas in the apartment - namely the courtyard, patio and the living room (see the pictures). These are bright and airy spaces where guests can relax or work (these areas have Wi-Fi as well). The layout of the apartment allows guests their privacy and yet provides them the freedom to move around. Our guests really appreciate this.....The courtyard has a little kitchenette that is fully equipped with a refrigerator, tea kettle, coffee maker, microwave and gas stove. Guests are encouraged to use this kitchenette to help themselves to tea, coffee or water right through the day.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The hosts live in the apartment, so they frequently interact with guests. At the same time, they are respectful of guests' desire for privacy. Being well travelled and familiar with Mumbai city and the rest of the country, the hosts offer tips and recommendations on interesting places to visit, shop and eat, and even help out with arranging a reliable taxi service if guests so require.
The hosts work in the space of spirituality and self development and the energy of the home reflects this. Being widely experienced with a corporate / business background, they are well-informed and happy to interact with guests. At the same time, they expect guests to be mindful of the space they are in and respect the rules of the home.
Our home is our temple, where we celebrate, pray and host people from all over the world. Here are our basic House Rules, that we request you to observe:
1. Our home is open to you as our guest(s). Guests of guests are not permitted in the apartment. If you want to meet guests, please do so at any of the nearby cafe's / restaurants.
2. This is a private space - our sanctum. Please do not take any pictures or videos of any part of the apartment or courtyard.
3. Breakfast timings are 8 am - 9.30 am. The kitchen closes at 9.30 am, so please ensure that you arrive for breakfast latest by 9.15 am. Please inform us in advance if you're not eating breakfast, so that food is not wasted.
4. We cannot provide breakfast earlier than 8 am. In case you need to leave home earlier than 8 am, breakfast cereal, fruit, milk, bread, butter & jam can be laid out on the kitchen counter. Please prepare your own tea / coffee – the ingredients, and kettle for boiling water are provided on the kitchen counter.
5. Smoking and consumption of alcohol / drugs is not permitted in our home.
6. Eating in your room is not permitted for reasons of hygiene and cleanliness. Please have ALL your meals at the dining table and place your dishes / utensils in the kitchen sink when you are finished.
7. Please help conserve electricity by switching off Air-conditioners and Geysers - from the MAINS for A/C's - when not in use or when you are out.
8. For check-ins or check-outs between 11 pm and 7 am, a Convenience Fee of Rs. 500 is charged as the house-keeper has to stay up to assist guests. Please leave the amount in the Home Office with your name and date of arrival / departure.
Thank you and enjoy your stay!
We're a fun couple who work in the space of human development and spirituality. We look forward to meeting people on a similar journey and to being part of the larger community of those working to enhance their spiritual quotient. Our home is an outward reflection of the peace and serenity we seek within ourselves. We are well-travelled, have great taste and are pretty smart and funny too. As fellow travellers on a lifelong journey, we believe in doing what we can to make people feel comfortable in our home. Rest assured, you will have a great stay with us.