A unique experience in a recently renovated 3 level old village house of 1927, full of good energy,ready to offer joy.The house is full equiped for your holiday in the center of the island suitable for explore the natural beauties and beaches
You are kindly request to check the house upon arrival.We will be delight to help you if something missed our attention.
1. Smoking is allowed but try to avoid the bedrooms
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is
the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:30p.m. –
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising
from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.The house will be checked before departure.Any damage,loss of objects,may be charged.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed
8. Parking is limited to ___2____ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
11. [Fireplace: Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. they are not operational during this time of the
12. Water :The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor.The septic system is very
effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything . No feminine products should be flushed at
anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged of damages.