À propos de ce logement
"The 3 Sisters" house is located in the center of an ancient village overlooking the lake of Lugano in one of the most romantic and naturalistic beautiful valleys of Italy, Valsolda. It's 7 km from Lugano (Switzerland) and just 11 km from Lake Como.
"The Three Sisters" house is located in the center of an ancient village on Lake Lugano (Ceresio) in one of the most romantic and naturalistic beautiful valleys in Italy, Valsolda (our area is considered a natural and protected reserve). This is where the famous writer Antonio Fogazzaro set his "Piccolo Mondo Antico".
You will be surrounded by beautiful nature and a magical atmosphere, but only 7 km from the Swiss city of Lugano, a hub for culture, art and musical events.
If you wish, by staying here, you could also make daily trips to the various famous places on Lake Como, which is only 11 km away.
The apartment is very bright, quiet and cosy. It has many little comforts that make you feel comfortable.
• Beds: 2 x double beds (one of these is a sofa bed) with possibility of a single bed or cot in addition
• Sheets and towels on request
• Smart TV-sat with DVD-player + film + board games
• Kitchen with 3 burners + induction hob + electric oven
• Salt, peper, species, oil, vinegar, sugar, the and coffee included
• Mini Market close by the house (10 meters)
• Pets Allowed
• Free parking nearby
• It is available an ADDITIONAL ROOM (on request) adjacent to the apartment with sofa bed (ideal for families with children).
** Prices might change according to season and residency time.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Owners live 5 min away from the "Three sisters" house.
- Pets allowed
- NO smoking inside the house
Cet hôte applique des conditions d'annulation flexibles
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable, à l'exception des frais.
Ci siamo conosciuti grazie a Mira e Max (i nostri due labrador). Ora insieme a loro viviamo sotto lo stesso tetto con 2 bimbi e 5 gatti :) !!
Amiamo molto queste zone ( Elisabetta è "scappata" da Milano), soprattutto per la possibilità di essere a contatto con una natura ancora incontaminata. Mentre passo il mio tempo a scuola ad insegnare matematica e fisica, Elisabetta si diletta a cucinare piatti vegetariani-naturali.
Saremo ben felici di darvi il benvenuto e di far scoprire anche a voi alcune delle cose che per noi sono speciali di questo luogo!