Welcome! We hope you enjoy staying in our place during your visit to Miami!! We have a new 1 br apt that is cozy but minimal mixing midcentury modern and contemporary style. The building has a new gym, rooftop pool, rooftop bbq, and is steps away from the Design District, Wynwood, and a variety of shops and restaurants. You can't be in a better location.
I will include some more apt details and some extra bits about the area that will hopefully make you’re time here easy and fun!
Located at Midtown Miami. Close to Shops, restaurants, Wynwood and Design District. Very spacious 1 Bedroom with security 24/7. Large balcony with beautiful views. Pool, gym and assigned parking included.
Accès des voyageurs
- Master swipe card for garage is kept in a shell box on the kitchen counter. Please return it there.
- You MUST swipe the card at every block going in and out, even if the gate/bar is up. If you don't it will deactivate the card.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Yes, Please contact us if necessary.
General Apartment Info:
A/C- Contrary to popular belief, you don’t always need a/c in Miami, but often you do, or you at least want to have some air circulate if it’s muggy. The box is on the wall by the front door. Fan options are “auto/on” and temp selections are “cool/off/heat”, where you would choose heat or cool and set a temperature with the arrows up and down.
Hifi - can play records, the radio or from your phone (black cord at center). Feel free to play the records if you want.
- turn the bottom-right dial to ‘tape’ and plug in your phone to the black cord to listen to your phone.
- turn the bottom-right dial to ‘fm’ or ‘am’ to listen to the radio.
- or turn the bottom-right dial to ‘phono’ to use the record player.
- Records can be dusty, there should be a clean cloth in the box, or in the kitchen top right cupboards.
- lift the arm…..
Coffee - There is a chrome french press that makes around 4 big cups of coffee. Does well with 5-6 big spoons of grounds.
Tea - There is an electric kettle for tea.
Filtered Water - The fridge water filter is in a bit of a strange spot, it’s on the inside of the fridge near where the door connects. There is a grey button that you push and cold water is dispensed.
Stove - the indications can be difficult to see, push the nob down, and twist counter-clockwise…. 3-o’clock is med-low heat, 12-o’clock is med heat, 9-o’clock is high heat. The front right nob is sometimes tricky, so best to use the others if possible.
- There is a red light by the knobs that lights up when one of the is on, and each burner has a red light that will be on if the area is hot/warm.
- When you turn off all of the burners the red lights will stay on until it has cooled down.
Microwave - is something we rarely use, so all I know is to punch in a time and press ‘enter/start’. (there are other on/off buttons that control the vent above the stove, and the light.)
- general 2 minutes is more than enough to boil water or heat up leftovers.
Dishwasher - detergent pellets are under the sink, place in compartment in door and close little latch, it should stay shut.
- select wash type (Normal Wash), by pressing on the name.
- press Start
- then close the door, and it will start
- if you pressed something by mistake and want to cancel press “Start/Cancel” until all of the lights are off, then you can close the door and it won’t start a cycle.
Bedroom furniture has been recently restored, so please no cups or dishes directly on the wood because it may leave a mark. There are mats, coasters, trays or books. Thanks!
Shower - get’s quite hot, best when the handle is at about 2-o’clock
Bedroom - The lamp is connected to one of the light switches by the door, but if you want to play with lighting, if you turn the nob near the base there are options for 2 bulbs, 3 bulbs or all 5 bulbs to be on.
- The windows open by lifting the latches on both sides (both must be lifted) and turning the center handle around a few times until they wind open.
- Air bed - is in a bag in the closet.
- If you need to used the airbed you simply make sure the fan dial is set to inflate, then plug in and turn it on. It takes about 5 min to inflate.
- To deflate, simply turn the dial to the other side, plug in, and it will push all of the air out so that it is easy to fold back up and fit back in the bag.
Patio - door sometimes needs to be closed firmly for the lock to work.
WEATHER / WIND - a good app for this area is AccuWeather, it gives great notifications for things like wind warnings etc.
- If there IS strong weather please bring inside anything that is on the patio, and shut the door and the windows in the bedroom.
LATE CHECK IN: check ins after 7pm are considered late check ins. Depending on how late you arrive you will need to pay an exra $50+ to the person who will meet you for the check in.
Little side note: Please be respectful of the family nature of this building when it comes to noise and time in the shared areas.