Beautiful, cosy and spacious room in the old center by the Amsterdam Museum. The house is an old monumental building middle in the centre of Amsterdam.
1 min walking from Dam Square, 2 min to Flower Market, 5 min to Red Light District, Rembrandt Square or Anna Frank's house.
This part of town is the oldest so it's packet with history and cool things. What we love is the diverseness of the location, every direction gives a completely different experience suitable for everyone.
- No smoking anywhere in the room. Smoking is only allowed in the kitchen.
- No additional visitors (without permission), we like to know who is in our house.
- Please respect the other people in the house and don't make too much noise (i.e. shouting, loud music etc.).
- Generally just treat our house like you would your own, with respect.
- Make sure you have a good time. ;)
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires