À propos de ce logement
1 min walk from Asakusa station. Route from both airports are very convenient ! Many good restaurants close by. Near the Sensoji Temple and Tokyo Skytree. Easy access to Hakihabara, Ueno, Ryogoku(Sumo), Ginza, Tokyo stn and many more popular areas.
-- 1 Room (1 double sofa-bed, 1 single bed / Max 3 persons)
-- 1 Kitchen
-- 1 Bathroom (with shower and bath)
-- 1 Closet
1 Double-Size Sofabed 140×200cm (2 Adults)
1 Single Bed 100x200cm (1 Adult)
MAXIMUM - 3 Guests
Accès des voyageurs
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 Double sofabed
-- 1 single bed
-- 3 pillows total
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Unlimited Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Washing machine
-- Dinning table
-- Air conditioning
-- Iron/Ironing board
-- Refrigerator / Microwave / Rice cooker / Kettle
-- Induction cook
-- Plates /Glasses / Mugs /Bowl
-- Kitchen Knife/Cutting Board
-- Pot and Pans / Frying Pan
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Trash pins
-- Bath and shower with hot water
-- Bodysoap, shampoo, conditioner and toilet paper
-- Hand Soap,Face foam
-- Hair Dryer
-- Bath towels
-- Face towels
-- Mirror Stand
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Laundry detergent
-- Drying rack
-- Laundry basket
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Due to my preoccupied schedule I will not be able to meet you but I can communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system. If you require any assistance in your duration of stay,please let me know.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
Early check-in may be possible if there is no previous guest and the room is ready.
Late check-out is NEVER possible but it might be possible to store the luggage a few hours past check-out time if there is no next guest. If you store your luggage at the apartment because you're flying late or something, keep in mind that we will be cleaning the room from 10AM to 3PM.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in?
- If there is no previous guest, there is no problem with leaving the luggage before check-in. If there is a previous guest, it will not be possible to leave the luggage early. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival. If it's impossible I suggest using coin lockers, they are very convenient for that.
1.3 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- The rooms are ALWAYS cleaned between 10AM and 3PM. Late check-out is NEVER possible. If you need to store your luggage after checking out, it will only be possible to do so until 2PM if there is no next guest. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before you check out.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 3 to Age 6: FREE!
-- Age over 6: Usual additional fee!
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee )
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
6.Why the portable Wi-Fi does not work?
There is a possibility of speed limit and slow connection if you use a large quantity in a short period of time. Please do not use it for downloads and streaming videos.
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: - Check-out time:
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of Yasuhiro.
13. Room cleaning starts at on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 20 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires