Welcome to Manzanita Retreat! You can’t help but fall in love with it’s charm , this home is where your heart will be. This 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home is perfect for a couple or a small group or friends who enjoy the novelty of a classic cabin in the woods but also enjoy the convenience of modern technology. The home is also pet friendly and has an enclosed yard.
Welcome to Manzanita Retreat! You can’t help but fall in love with it’s charm , this home is where your heart will be. This home is perfect for a couple or a small group or friends who enjoy the novelty of a classic cabin in the woods but also enjoy the convenience of modern technology.
When you walk into the home, you are welcomed into the common area. The décor is meticulously placed and gives the room warm, welcoming ambiance. The living area’s stove place fireplace is the perfect place to snuggle near while having a movie night or reading a good book while drinking your morning coffee. The cabin’s cute kitchen and has a very European feel and is fully stocked with all the essentials so one can easily whip up a delicious meal. The dining table seats 4 and there is also the option of dining outside on the deck. The yard is fenced in, meaning your canine companion can have fun running around like he would at home.
The cabin has two bedrooms. The first bedroom has a queen sized bed and the 2nd has a trundle bed that is made to be a king sized bed. The skylights in the 2nd bedroom makes mornings feel enchanted, waking up to the clear mountain morning sky, watching the blue jay’s singing their morning song in the tall pines. There is also a futon available as an additional bed, making the home capable of having 6 guests able to sleep comfortably and in private.
Manzanita Retreat is perfect for a romantic couple’s getaway for those who want a break from city life and enjoy the peace and beauty of the mountains. It is also perfect for a small family who want to bring up their kids and the dog up to the mountains for a fun-filled relaxing weekend. It can even be perfect for a group of close friends who want to spend some R&R together.
Queen Bed (1)
Day Bed/Trundle Converts to King Bed (1)
Sitting Room with Futon
Wood Burning Stove
32" Flat Screen TV
Cooking Utensils Provided
Fenced in Yard
Clear Cell Phone Reception
Less then 10 minutes to Lake Hemet
Winter Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas and for New Year's; may require a 4 night minimum stay).
Regular Holiday (MLK Jr, Presidents/Valentines, Memorial, 4th July, Labor Day; may require a 3 night minimum stay)
Events (Idyllwild Jazz Festival, Idyllwild Art & Wine Walk; may require a 2 or 3 night minimum stay).
Pets are welcome. Pet fee of $25-35 per day per pet will apply depending on size. (If more than one pet please let us know)
Max Occupancy: Listing shows the max occupancy this home can hold. If found out that you have exceed the registered amount of guest, there may be a fee up to $500.00. If you think you will have more than the number of allowed guest, please give us the exact amount and we can see if we can accommodate you in another one of our homes.
Note: Until confirmed all rates are subject to change without notice.
Approval will be needed for one-night stays after booking request has been submitted. One night stays can be done for same week reservations (If booking far in in advance and requesting Friday-Saturday-Sunday nightly rate may be higher with the accommodation of early check in or late check out) Higher rate may also apply to Monday Thursday when booking in advance. Once one night is booked there is NO CANCELLATION ALLOWED.
Accès des voyageurs
You will feel right at home while having full access to a stocked kitchen (pots, pans, cooking & eating utensils, appliances, & spices) clean linens, fresh towels, and some paper goods disposables for your unique vacation getaway. In addition, the outdoor property grounds, furniture, and any amenities are yours to fully enjoy exclusively during your stay. Only exceptions would be there could be some closets, cabinets, or storage areas locked off for owner personal use. All properties have parking access but vehicle capacity varies. During winter snow season parking can become more limited reducing accessibility. We only ask that if you use the last of any spices or cooking items like foil you replace them.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This is Vacation Rental property so guests will have the entire property & grounds for their exclusive use. Our staff is available by phone 7 days a week from 8am-10pm for any concerns, questions, or concierge type service requests.
Monday- Thursday 10am-5pm
Monica & Niki are both available from 7am-10pm by phone or text. (you will receive all contacts numbers once your reservation has been confirmed)
Idyllwild has no community hospital but does offer emergency services through the local fire department.
If you plan on using BBQ grill you will need to stop by our local fire station to get a permit. Idyllwild has an ordinance they are starting to enforce regarding outdoor BBQ Grills (ONLY ELECTRIC & GAS GRILLS ARE ALLOWED) Permits are free of charge, you just fill-out a simple application and get a few tips/safety regulations
Upon booking this property through Airbnb, New Spirit Vacation Homes will send you a direct email confirming your reservation. Attached to this confirmation will be a contract you need to review, sign & send back within 24 hours.
We will send payment request through Airbnb resolution center for any/all incidentals. (Incidentals include but are not limited to the likes of fire wood, special occasion requests like flowers or champagne, personal grocery drop off, pay-per-view movies or sporting events, damaged property, etc...)
You are always welcome to call and speak with our staff if you have any questions
• You MUST PROVIDE your Photo ID at the time of your check in. If you will be arriving before or after hours, or authorizing a member of your party to pick up keys. We ask prior to your arrival, please send a copy of your ID & the name(s) and phone number of anyone you authorize by email or messaging through airbnb
• Cancellations please see our Airbnb Strict Cancellation Policy.
No refund if you are asked to leave early. No refund during major holidays (July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, and the entire months of November and December). NO CANCELLATIONS ALLOWED FOR 1 NIGHT STAYS. Fees may apply for same day cancellations
• LOST, STOLEN OR ABANDONED ARTICLES. Owner and/or Management Company shall have not be held responsible for lost, stolen or abandoned items. Guest will pay for shipping for any items returned at Guest’s request. Guest is responsible for the property during occupancy and must lock the properties windows and doors securely at all times when not on the premises, and must exercise care in securing all personal property. You will be charged Shipping/Handling for any and all items returned. Items will be donated and/or discarded if not claimed within 15 days of departure.
• If you are staying in one of our vacation homes that offer a hot tub/cedar tub/Jacuzzi, please be sure to abide by the following rules: Please do not make any adjustments to settings. (If you make adjustments to the settings, please return to original setting of 95 degrees and cover the spa when not in use). No person(s) under the age of 18 are permitted in hot tub or cedar tub without the supervision of an adult 18 years of age or older. No alcoholic beverages are allowed in hot tub/cedar tub. If alcohol is consumed while in hot tub/cedar tub, we are not responsible for any injuries. You and your guests release homeowner/New Spirit Vacation Homes of any liability during your stay. No glass containers of any type in hot tub/cedar tub. Please turn off jets in hot tub and replace cover(s). The cedar tub is a cold tub. It does not heat. Please do not touch the dial settings. If the jets are left on, any damages that are caused or settings that are left on, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee of up to $150. If you are staying in one of our homes with a pool, please do not attempt to adjust pool pump or any of the equipment. If you have any questions, please call property management.
• Some of our vacation homes have a pool/Jacuzzi/hot tub/landscape/trash service. Please do not interrupt scheduled maintenance. If you have a question, please call property management. We can provide a schedule for the services.
• Our Mountain Homes offer beautiful terrain and landscape such as rocks and trees. For your safety, please do not allow small children to climb the rocks or trees. For our adventurous adults, this also applies to you. Please do not attempt to rock climb on the property.
• Pets: We do allow pets (dogs or cats- 2 maximum). There is a $25-35 pet fee (per pet/ per day) depending on breed and home, with a $250.00 maximum. Pets are not to be left unattended in the home at any time. If your pet is a barker and we get complaints about the barking, we reserve the right to ask you to leave without a refund. Please do not allow pet on bed or furniture. If your pet loves to cuddle up on the furniture or bed, please ask us for old sheets to cover the furniture and bed. Please be sure to pick up after your pet and dispose of droppings in a tied plastic bag. Please ask the staff where the pet towels are located in your vacation rental. Please do not use the guest towels. Please be advised that any damages caused by your pet will result in additional charges. These charges are determined by the homeowner. Dog must be leashed.
• Check-in time is after 3:00 PM. During high occupancy periods the 3:00 PM check-in time cannot be guaranteed, however, the New Spirit staff will make every effort to ensure a timely accommodation. Check-out time is 11:00 AM, and in some cases, a late check-out can be negotiated with prior management approval. Please note that during the Winter Holiday Season, (includes but is not limited to Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Weeks), check-in time is after 4:00 PM, and check-out time is 10:30 AM. Guest cooperation in adhering to check-in/check-out time procedures during the Holiday Season is greatly appreciated and most helpful to our staff as well as your fellow vacationers in ensuring seamless check-ins for all New Spirit guests.
• No maid service is provided during your stay, unless you are staying 14 days or more. During those 14 days it will be cleaned once with an additional fee of $125. (This fee will vary depending on the vacation home). If you are staying 30 days it will be cleaned twice within the 30 days with an additional fee of $250 to your bill. If you wish to have the home cleaned during your stay we can make arrangements with housekeeping (additional fees apply).
• We recommend that you keep the windows closed and drapes drawn during the day to keep the house cooler during summer months. Prior to check-out please be sure to close and lock all windows. During the summer months thunderstorms are frequent in the mountain home areas. It is very important that the windows are closed before departure. Please turn off all lights and ceiling fans. During the winter months, it is advised that you keep windows closed and drapes drawn to keep cold out and enclose heat. During winter season, please lower the thermostat to 55 degrees before your departure. (We reserve the right to charge additional fees for any of the above policies that are not followed).
• No smoking or drugs: Smoking is permitted outdoors only. Any evidence of smoking in the house will constitute a $250.00 charge in addition to any cost to repair damage the smoke has caused. Please be sure to remove any of the cigarette buds from patio or deck and deposit in trash container. If cigarette buds are found we may reserve the right to charge up to $100 for clean up, plus cigarettes can start fires. Renter acknowledges that we, New Spirit Vacation Homes/Homeowners, are not responsible for any items lost or left at rental. Renter is responsible for the return of the key. If the key is lost, the renter will be responsible for the charges to have a new key made or re key of home.
• All rates subject to 12% County Transient Occupancy Tax.
• Rates subject to change without notice. A 3 night minimum is required during 3 day weekend holidays. A 4 night minimum is required for (July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas week, and NYE). This may vary dependent upon the homeowner.
• Damage to the vacation home: Renter understands that it is your responsibility to review the home upon entry and notify the management of any pre-existing damages to the property; you further understand that you accept responsibility for any issues found on inspection after your departure that were not reported.
• Some of our homes may offer Pay-Per-View or On Demand movies/events. If you decide to order, the full fee will be charged to your credit card and an additional 10 % handling fee. If you want to order a special events showing please let us know at the time of booking to make sure the home offers Pay-Per-View.
• Electronics- TV, stereo, DVD, CD, iMac, iPod docking station, printer and speakers: If you are having issues operating, please to do not attempt to correct it yourself. Call us and we will be happy to assist you. You will be billed for any damages caused to any and all equipment.
• Item malfunction is out of our control and there will be no refunds or discounts. Management will do its best to ensure that items are functioning properly. If management is notified of a malfunction, we will do our best to fix the item in a realistic and timely manner.
• EXTRAS (APPLIANCES): Television, DVD player, Washer, Dryer, Internet, Jacuzzi, etc., herein called "extras", are supplied at no extra charge as a convenience for tenant use. In the event of a malfunction or breakdown of "extras", Owner or Owner's Representative will have the "extra" repaired as quickly as practical. Tenant agrees that there will be no refund for malfunction or breakdown of "extras". In the event of malfunction of any other appliance or feature, Tenant must notify Owner or Owner's Representative so repair of malfunction can be made. We will expedite repair, but no refund of rent will be made. Don’t re-wire, unplug, change settings, re-program, or reset/modify any of the Extras/Appliances. Do not attempt to connect any video games, computers, or other electronic equipment to the TVs, networking equipment, or other Appliance.
• Damages or broken items in home such as coffee maker or broken drinking glasses/dishes, electronics and furniture (i.e. broken bed frame; damaged television; broken DVD or any damages to the home), will be billed immediately to the credit card on file, or we will invoice you for any accidental damages and you will be notified of the charges that have been applied, which can be up to $500.
• Housekeeping and Trash Removal: PLEASE enjoy your stay in this beautiful home and treat it as your own. Though we charge a linen/prep fee, this is just a basic routine service. Anything beyond this routine prep is not the responsibility of the linen/prep service, therefore New Spirit Vacation Homes reserves the right to charge additional cleaning fees if the home is not left in a clean and presentable condition. We ask that you remove your trash and put it in the cans provided for you (located in the garage or deck area). REMOVAL OF TRASH APPLIES TO THE GROUNDS OF THE PROPERTY AS WELL. Please put your dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run the cycle. Please put all dirty linens (only towels) and such in the laundry room or central area for housekeeping. Please keep all linens on beds. The housekeeper will strip the beds.
• Access to properties cannot be guaranteed because of significant weather events, such as snow or ice. (This applies to our vacation homes in the mountain areas). No refunds will be given due to weather conditions. We highly recommend bringing snow chains and/or a 4x4 vehicle. We can assist you with transportation or with snow plowing at your own cost.
• We ask that you respect our neighbors by turning off outside lights by 10pm. This is a Mountain Town Ordinance and a fee could be associated. Star gazing is an amazing experience. Let us all enjoy this in its natural beauty!!! COUNTY ORDINANCE NO. 927
• Maximum occupancy is what we have agreed upon at your point of reservation. If you exceed the limit an additional flat fee of $250 will be added to your bill and charged immediately to the credit card on file. This charge is for 1-3 days stays. If you are staying longer increments of $50 will be added per night.
• You acknowledge that rental agreement for said property is contracted between yourself/your guests and New Spirit Vacation Homes. Any future rental agreements you make for booking at this property will be limited to New Spirit Vacation Homes exclusively. We reserve the right to refuse renting to anyone. This is at the discretion of New Spirit Vacation Homes/Homeowners. Please be advised that from time to time we may have to move your reservation to another home due to owner maintenance/repairs/upgrades. We will do our very best to find a comparable home or give full refund of your reservation.
• Because some of our Mountain and Temecula area homes are on a septic system, we ask that you do not put anything down the sink (roughage, carrot peels, and or potato skins, etc…). This also applies to the toilet (overage of toilet paper, no feminine products and things of this nature). If a service call is required for any of these reasons, we will be forced to charge you for the call and work done, in addition to any damaged caused by the incident.
• You and your guests hereby release New Spirit Vacation Homes/employees/homeowners of any liability and to indemnify and hold harmless. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death) and property losses or damage occasioned by, or in connection with any activity or accommodations for this rental.
• Acts of God: Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest (s) occupancy including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of government agencies, fires, strikes, war, or inclement weather. NO REFUND WILL BE OFFERED IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES
• AFTER HOURS please call for assistance.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 288 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
At New Spirit Vacation Homes you will find friendly staff, convenient location, and exceptional guest service.
It’s an easy way to choose just the right setting or the romantic weekend, family reunion, wedding and/or reception, group activity or holiday celebration.
All of New Spirit Vacation Homes portfolio are fully equipped and our staff are ready to welcome you and assist you in providing for your every need.
For more pictures of homes please look for us online New Spirit Vacation Homes