The perfect flat to chill and base yourself while you discover the exciting things in Malta. The apartment is beautiful; the views, the pool and all other household amenities are superb.
Hi there! My name is Stefan and I live with Boccu - my cat! I am offering one bedroom of my two bedroom apartment for rent to the right people. The apartment is located in Madliena which is very central, an up-market residential zone (which you won't read about on any tourist info site). It's amazingly quiet with a pool and views to die for! Please don't be offended if I can't accommodate. This is not my main income and just accept a few guests every year.
The place is kept really clean. You're welcome to make yourself at home, chill on the super terrace, with valley/sea views. Each room (including the bedroom for rent) has unobstructed views, surround sound in the main rooms, a BBQ, and one of the largest private pools in Malta (open end May - September). The flat is just 0.9 miles from the sea and actually a great swimming spot (one of the last pics). The apartment is finished to the highest standards - no leaky taps or rusty cookers in this joint joint- expect rain showers and modern everything.
I would recommend that you hire a rental car during your stay because it will help you get around Malta a lot quicker and allow you to do tons more stuff, rental cars are not expensive at all here. The flat is a 10-minute walk from the bus stop, 5 minutes from St Julians by bus, and central enough to get to the north quickly too. Unfortunately my car is a 2 seater so it's difficult for me to give lifts.
Perfect for doing un-touristy things and discovering the whole island vs getting banged up in a hotel in the middle of tourist zone!
I really don't mind you enjoying the house as if it were your own - you are very welcome to have drinks here and invite some friends round.
I sail, and windsurf in my free time, and love the sea.
I also run an online ticketing website for events called ShowsHappening - so feel free to ask me for tips on where to go party too - from 30+ wine and dine events to underground raves (you might want to ask me before you book for dates).
I am a very easygoing guy and am renting the room for a bit of extra cash this summer and to meet people. My aim is not to rent it out constantly but to meet nice people who want to experience malt a bit differently.
Hope to hear from you soon with any questions you have!
Have a nice day!
Accès des voyageurs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As much as you like, usually I am home as I work from home (but I also go out almost every night in the evenings especially in Summer)
I don't really have any particular rules - be respectful and just come and have a great time in beautiful Malta.
Oqoww, update after 1 year of Airbnb and a few rules I wish I had thought of before (yes they happened as I've described):
1. Don't go swimming to the pool (with a tshirt on) and walk back through the common areas, lift, and into my apt completely dripping wet. I even give you a towel!
2. Don't have sex in the shower, at least if you're going to then do it discretely! (and especially especially don't leave the water running and make a mess the whole time - geez some people).
3. Don't go to the beach and walk into the apt completely covered in sand making my apartment a sandcastle (and then shake the towel inside the terrace (and not over the side)) - faak me sideways!
4. Don't sit on the sofas if you are wet (or even remotely damp - they're nice sofas.. if they were shit i wouldn't care).
5. Don't flood my faaakin bathroom and ruin the wood, or wash all your clothes in there - there's a washing machine with a 15 minute quick wash! Also don't fill up the basin till the brim and spill water all over my lovely wooden bathroom furniture.