This price includes ONE upstairs bedroom with a queen bed. The space is open, clean and comfortable. Includes a private bathroom, private living space, wireless Internet and a Netflix binge station (TV).
Minutes away from downtown, shopping, dining
I am renting an upstairs bedroom with a queen bed. The space is open, clean and comfortable. It sleeps 2 and includes a private bathroom and private living space.
* Living space includes television (aka Netflix binge station).
* Home has wireless internet access
* Room for more, if needed: If you need more space, just let me know. There is a second bedroom upstairs with a queen bed. Also, the couch in the living space is a queen sleeper. So, that's comfortable sleeping for an additional 4 guests. Extra charges apply for the second room and additional guests.
This home offers easy access to Mopac, Interstate 35 and the tollroad. Also, within blocks on either direction, are main streets ( i.e. Manchaca, South 1st and S. Congress) that give you a great alternative to the highways, if you want to avoid them. Bus stop at neighborhood entrance that will take you directly to Zilker Park, among other great places.
Located near downtown, shopping, great bars/live music, gyms, Alamo Drafthouse theater, Circuit of the Americas (F1/concerts/events).
This is my home, so I will be present, but I'm quiet and don't take up too much space. ;) My bedroom is downstairs. Please respect my private space.
I have a well-behaved Maine Coon cat who sticks with me wherever I am, which is rarely ever upstairs, so you may not even know she's present. She is social, though, so she may be curious to visit with you. She has a great personality (even dog-people love her), but I'm not offended if you prefer I keep her away. Glad to accommodate that.
To keep my space safe and comfortable, I can only confirm guests who are confirmed through Airbnb.
Accès des voyageurs
Stairs to your guest lair are immediately at the entrance.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm always happy to be of assistance with questions about your accommodations or for suggestions on places to go, eat, etc. (I write about things to see and do). I want your visit to Austin to be memorable.
I hope you make yourself at home. But know that your privacy is respected.
I'm really easy going, but my home is an extension of me. Please show respect. That includes:
* No smoking inside my home. If smoking outside, please place your butts in the trash.
* No unregistered guests. This will forfeit your stay.
* No Pets. My cat is queen of her castle. She likes being an only child.
* Be courteous in terms of noise. It's not so much about me, but it is important to me to be courteous to neighbors with regard to this.
* Take only food and drink items that are offered. Do not help yourself to my groceries, please. I'm pretty good at sharing, though, so ask if something catches your eye.
* Please do not let my cat outside