Newly renovated 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath located in the middle of the North End with easy access to all of Boston. This spacious 500 sqft condo is located on the second floor and offers central A/C, brand new kitchen and bath, and hardwood floors!
- Just renovated 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom plus a spacious living room and brand-new open kitchen spread across 500 Sqft.
- Located on the corner of Fleet Street and North Street in Boston's historic North End, and just steps to Hanover Street, the Waterfront, and Downtown Boston.
- The condo is located up one flight of stairs on the second floor in a walk-up brownstone, making access easy (the bedroom is located in the back of the building, and is fairly quiet). The building also features a fantastic common roof deck.
- Our very comfortable, well-appointed one bedroom condo features a brand new kitchen, high-end appliances, central air conditioning and heat, brand new, but very small bathroom, and brand-new hardwood floors throughout.
- BEDROOM features a queen size bed, shades, two nightstands, a closet, a sitting chair, and a central A/C unit (brand new Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Split System)
- LIVING ROOM features a comfortable L-sectional couch that expands into a bed, a small kitchen island and two bar stools, a reading chair, large coffee table, a top of the line 50” HDTV / smart tv (connected to Comcast Cable with 200+ of channels, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime), and a second central A/C unit
- KITCHEN features all stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator / freezer, an electric cooktop, dual convection oven, microwave, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. We also have a Keurig coffee machine
- BATHROOM, while really small, features hardwood floors, a new vanity (smallest vanity I have ever seen and really the only downside to the apartment), and a brand new stand-up tiled shower
- This condo comfortably accommodates two people and families of up to three are permitted with children (two adults in the bedroom, with one child on the couch or on the twin air mattress or in the pack and play). The couch transforms into a small bed.
- AMENITIES include a large 50” flat-screen HDTV, Comcast's newest cable box (X1) with OnDemand, wifi, a Keurig coffee maker, central A/C units with two zones (bedroom and living room), iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. Shampoo / soap, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, and all linens (towels, bed sheets, etc.) are included in the rental. Coin-operated washer / dryer are available in basement
- The building is located on the corner of Fleet St and North St in Boston’s historic North End and the 10-unit building features a common roof deck with incredible views of Boston and a coin-operated washer / dryer in basement
- This condo is located up one flight of stairs from the ground level and is on the second floor of this 5-story building. While the stairs are fairly narrow, its only 20 steps up to the second floor
- The building has the perfect location - 1 block to Hanover Street, the Waterfront and the Freedom Trail, and only a 5- to 10-minute walk to some of Boston’s most famous attractions, including Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall, the Aquarium, and TD Garden (home of the Bruins and Celtics)
Accès des voyageurs
- Electronic locks makes check-in a breeze.
- Guests will also have direct access to common roof deck and the coin-operated laundry machines in the basement
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- My wife and I live in Back Bay and we are available if you have any issues or require any kind of assistance. Guests will have as much or as little interaction with us as they wish – with key access set-up through electronic locks, you do not need to coordinate meeting us to get access to the condo.
We have several listings available on Airbnb (all are owned by my family and managed by me):
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #2) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2277821
* 3 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #3) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2881388
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commonwealth Ave: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9231486
* 4 BR | 2.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15397125
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #5) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12092499
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #6) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3985462
* 4 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #PH) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6066455
* 2 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6326257
* 3 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Battery St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15901362
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commercial St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8458210
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14204600
* 3 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St:
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7181950
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #2A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11223924
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #1) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6296656
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #2) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317446
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #3) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317722
* 4 BR | 2 BA across 2 condos (Units #2 & #3) on E. Broadway St:
- If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on Kayla, our 50-ft custom sailing yacht, for a complimentary afternoon sail around the Boston Harbor (please note that my dad, the boat's captain, spends most weekends in Nantucket, so mid-weekdays typically work best and due to insurance requirements, the harbor cruise is limited to adults only - 15 years and older).
Please Note: This unit was just renovated in February 2016 and it comfortably accommodates one to three guests, but up to 4 guests are permitted if you so desire (two guests in the bedroom, 1 guest on the available twin air mattress and 1 guest on the sofa). Please request an air mattress (if needed) when making a reservation.
No smoking, no pets, no parties, and must be 25 years old to book.
For check-out, please ensure:
- All plates and cups are left in the sink or dishwasher
- All trash is left in the kitchen trash can or bagged and left next to the trash can (additional bags are under the sink)
- All windows are closed and locked
- If used, the air mattress is deflated and put away (please leave used linens for the air mattresses on the floor)
- If furniture was moved during your stay, please return to its original location
Please be mindful to our neighbors in the building; quiet hours after 10pm.
Please be considerate of our next guests who will be staying after you, if something is broken or needs fixing, please let me know, as I have an arsenal of tools and enjoy fixing things.